• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |OT3| only manly sports allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

7Th

If Captain Earth doesn't have a female protagonist, Bones is dead to me. They need to check their privilege ASAP.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
If Captain Earth doesn't have a female protagonist, Bones is dead to me. They need to check their privilege ASAP.
Of course it's going to be a dude. The female shounen mecha protagonist experiment happened and it was resoundingly rejected!

duckroll

That reminds me of another show Enokido wrote...

t1MNJXm.jpg

Dead for that? Their just being equal opportunity minded, theres like tons of new shows for you announced with female leads in dominant roles with lots of female casts members.

7Th

Most recent Bones TV shows:
  • Star Driver: dick glorfication animu
  • Tempest: dick glorification animu
  • Eureka Seven Ao: dick glorification animu

Upcoming Bones TV shows
  • Space Dandy: dick glorification animu
  • Noragami: dick glorification animu
  • Tenkai Knight: dick glorification animu
  • Captain Earth: ?

Enokido/Igarshi, you're our only hope!

Jarmel

Banned
Oh speaking of Enokido, I checked his ANN page and this popped up:

Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo (movie) : Screenplay Cooperation

Most recent Bones TV shows:
  • Star Driver: dick glorfication animu
  • Tempest: dick glorification animu
  • Eureka Seven Ao: dick glorification animu

Upcoming Bones TV shows
  • Space Dandy: dick glorification animu
  • Noragami: dick glorification animu
  • Tenkai Knight: dick glorification animu
  • Captain Earth: ?

Enokido/Igarshi, you're our only hope!

Earthly Dick Glorification go. Need dem minerals

Jarmel

Banned
So would Captain Earth be Spring/Summer/Fall? They obviously haven't announced an airdate but Dandy is taking up Winter.

duckroll

Oh speaking of Enokido, I checked his ANN page and this popped up:

Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo (movie) : Screenplay Cooperation

He worked on all the Rebuild movies. He's part of the writing team. They're a bunch of guys sitting in a room, Anno takes his pants off and lines his butt crack with cocaine, and they all take turns sniffing it. Then Anno takes a dump on a piece a paper, and they form it into words. That's how the screenplays are made.

Jarmel

Banned
He worked on all the Rebuild movies. He's part of the writing team. They're a bunch of guys sitting in a room, Anno takes his pants off and lines his butt crack with cocaine, and they all take turns sniffing it. Then Anno takes a dump on a piece a paper, and they form it into words. That's how the screenplays are made.

So a more sane version of how Ridley Scott directs a film.

Yeah, I wouldn't hold Rebuild against Enokido. There's lots of genuinely talented people working on those movies but the production process is just so confused and haphazard, especially for 3.0, that it ends up in a big mess despite that. That's Anno's fault, since it's ultimately his vision (or lack of one) that drives them.

If you want to hold something against Enokido, let it be Melody of Oblivion or Star Driver.

Mature

They're taking so long to start the fucking stream it apparently already got leaked on the noitaminA site before they removed it. LOL.

b167cuV.jpg

Movie and 2nd season.
Hopefully the director wont have to apologize about production quality again.

From the Director and Writer of Star Driver, comes a brand new mecha anime.... Captain Earth! BONES POWER!
I don't care if it's bad, at least it's original...

..Wait I said that in the same post that I mentioned Psycho-Pass in. Please be good?

Hey some of us actually understood what was happening in Eva Rebuild.

cnet128

Banned
And it bomba'ed!

For reasons unrelated to its protagonists, I would suspect.

There were a lot of problems with that series, but the protagonists were one of the few things that made it worth watching anyway.

Symphogear G 10

So
Symphogear Miku
is basically one of the Murakumo Units from BlazBlue. Time for a collaboration, Arc System Works: put her into Chrono Phantasma as a DLC character. I'd buy it.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
For reasons unrelated to its protagonists, I would suspect.

There were a lot of problems with that series, but the protagonists were one of the few things that made it worth watching anyway.

Is this like how people blame Catwoman and Elektra for the fact that female-led action/superhero movies will never make money?!

Of Black Rock Shooter, Lagrange, Symphogear... only Symphogear managed to make it to a second season. And it's not like that show is any good (it's a worse version of Vividbutts. Which incidentally, also bomba'ed!).

Someone was under a rock.
I meant that it was born the moment that episode aired. lol

I'm still working on that part. Probably will need a few more rewatches of 3.0, because this is how I felt after the first time seeing it:

EPi7M1g.gif

Some of their design choices and the reasons for putting them there are intriguing to say the least. However the references are sometimes so obscure and subtle that the majority of people will not see them Theres also a lot of bullshit in the series. Just mindless jargon.

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 29

Everyone hates Usagi now (except Naru and Ami), she hurt their new transfer waifu! Even though their new waifu kicked Usagi without anyone but Ami noticing.

Mio's a bitch.

LOL, Mercury powered up before Jupiter. God damn.

cnet128

Banned
Love Lab 10

I was going to comment on the content of this episode, but unfortunately I have been rendered insufficiently alive to accomplish this task by the lethal dose of cuteness contained in Suzu's flashback. Normal service will resume after I have visited my local necromancy clinic for the appropriate resurrection procedures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom