• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |OT3| only manly sports allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

fertygo

I imagine someday we will get that, hopefully not something like fate/illya anime as it's a lot better work obviously and deserves better. easily way more interesting than SN.

lulz, maybe we gonna get Mahoutsukai no yoru anime before that.. and by then I gonna have few kids.

Misuta

PdotMichael said:
ericaswimpsz4y.gif
What's the name of this anime?

Pooya

lulz, maybe we gonna get Mahoutsukai no yoru anime before that.. and by then I gonna have few kids.

Fate/Zero 2006-2007 -> anime 2011. so maybe in 4-5 years :p I imagine it will be faster though, they want some Fate $$$ and there is not much left to do.

Mahoutsukai no yoru is quite boooring, it's gonna make for one terrible anime :S

It's happening.

Can't wait for more Saber in the kitchen.

They're taking so long to start the fucking stream it apparently already got leaked on the noitaminA site before they removed it. LOL.

b167cuV.jpg

Movie and 2nd season.

Meh.

Dont think it was added, or just no one else but two of us watched it or cared for it...but instead of making more Bleach, they are making more Naruto SD

Hyped if every episode can be like the final episode...

Will watch if I have time.

Update on the Seiyuu cast for Pokemon Origins

http://www.gpara.com/article/cms_show.php?c_id=37934&c_num=14

Red: Junko Takeuchi
Green: Takuya Eguchi
Prof. Okido (Oak): Katsuji Mori
Takeshi (Brock): Tomokazu Sugita

Ew, why Brock.

Welp, I knew I shouldn't have done it but I finally looked it up. I was curious and looked up the possibility of a Beelzebub new season and came out amazed and mad at the same time. I did not know that they changed Beelzebub so much, they even did the unmentionable removing blood (I heard this was mostly due to having a morning timeslot). Someone who I was talking to even told me to read over the fight between Oga vs
Toujou
and
Kunieda
vs Oga and notice the difference. The difference was HUGE, there was blood all over the place, and the hits looked strong and impactful. Also I never knew almost most of the episodes were filler, I started reading the manga right where the anime stopped so I didn't know. Not to mention I did notice Pierrot didn't seem to go all out in the show when it came to quality. The animation wasn't as great as some of their past shows that they did before.

Even though all these problems exist, I still want another season. This is one of those shows except for DBZ that me and my friends all watched and can discuss. Hopefully if it is brought back there's less filler, a better timeslot so we can see some blood, and if while I don't know how animation studios work if Pierrot doesn't want to take it serious then let another studio animate it. I don't expect Samurai Champloo or Blue Exorcist consistent good animation, but at least make the fights look better because even a simple punch can look great.

Sorry about my small little rant here but it was my first time ever looking up people's thoughts on the Beelzebub anime, and the new season possibility.

/rant

Jarmel

Banned
It's happening.

So are we actually going to get info on FS/N now? Please god.

Both new Psycho-Pass projects are brand new works. The movie is not a compilation film apparently. So... brand new movie, and brand new second season. No date. No footage. Might not actually be in production yet. Lol.

Kinda excited for this. If they get a new director helming the stuff then it could turn out to be a good watch.

From the Director and Writer of Star Driver, comes a brand new mecha anime.... Captain Earth! BONES POWER!

I was hyped when I saw Director and the image. Then I saw writer. Fuck. I have no faith in the writing team.

Jarmel

Banned
ufotable can probably make Shirou's dialogue reflect more of his internal monologue to make him more bearable.

Honestly Shirou should be fine if they do either UBW or the HF route. If they do the later two then Seiba should be written out anyway.

That said, they're almost certainly doing the Seiba route. With the announcement, you first see Seiba who is the main heroine of Fate. If they wanted to announce HF then you would be seeing Sakura on the cover.

From the writer of Sailor Moon SuperS, Utena, FLCL, and Ouran.

One thing I've learned is that just because you worked on prestigious shows or movies, doesn't mean you're the reason that it worked. Goyer has taught me that lesson well. We'll see if they do better their second time around but it being the same duo doesn't give me hope. Maybe there is something with Igarashi and the chemistry just isn't there.

Hey all,
Lately I've been getting into shows like Hunter x Hunter and Jojo. I was wondering if there were any other shows like them?
Preferably fast pace.
I've seen Full Metal Alchemist and One Piece and all that, was just wondering what you would all recommend..

OceanBlue

Honestly Shirou should be fine if they do either UBW or the HF route. If they do the later two then Seiba should be written out anyway.

That said, they're almost certainly doing the Seiba route. With the announcement, you first see Seiba who is the main heroine of Fate. If they wanted to announce HF then you would be seeing Sakura on the cover.

Maybe it's just because Saber is the most popular F/SN heroine and the face of F/SN. Hopefully. Please don't let it be Fate. ;_;

mhs004

Hey all,
Lately I've been getting into shows like Hunter x Hunter and Jojo. I was wondering if there were any other shows like them?
Preferably fast pace.
I've seen Full Metal Alchemist and One Piece and all that, was just wondering what you would all recommend..
Toriko is the only awnser. Don't watch it while hungry though.

Jarmel

Banned
Maybe it's just because Saber is the most popular F/SN heroine and the face of F/SN. Hopefully. Please don't let it be Fate. ;_;

Seiba is easily the most popular F/SN which would make the Fate route the easy choice. I do want to see the inside art as it's just Seiba then I think we should have a good idea. If it's some bullshit image with all three heroines then maybe not.

duckroll

Oh, I meant real, as in, this could actually be an actual mecha anime, unlike Star Driver

:lol

What I've read based on someone who actually had the mag:

- It's apparently going to be set in Tanegashima, which incidentally is where Japan's primary space center is located.

- Giant.Robots.in.space. Z Gundam + Gunbuster, L-Gaim + Linebarrels.

Not much info so far, but it's interesting to see Igarashi and Enokido try something pretty different from Star Driver while still tackling giant robots.

We'll see if they do better their second time around but it being the same duo doesn't give me hope. Maybe there is something with Igarashi and the chemistry just isn't there.

Second? This will be the third time Igarashi and Enokido are working together. The first time they worked together they made one of the best shows at BONES. :p

Dead

well not really...yet
They actually reference L-Gaim as an inspiration?

Lawd.

If this has a real character designer, this could be the first real mecha anime in years!

Hey all,
Preferably fast pace.

Mushibugyo, code breaker, unlimited hyobu kyousuke, arata the legend.

Theonik

They actually reference L-Gaim as an inspiration?

Lawd.

If this has a real character designer, this could be the first real mecha anime in years!
If it turns out to be real I predict:

Dead
R.I.P.
(Today, xx:xx PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom