• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT2| Or, where Jexhius finally watches more Doremi for Hito.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that'd be idiotic give gaf a bit more credit.

We're banning regulars with the lowest post count. You don't have to outrun the lion. Just outrun the slowest zebra.

Oh great, does this mean that I'M in danger?!?

EevZbVX.gif

Like, this can't actually be true though right? It has to be a joke somebody made right?

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
the most crushing part of Log Horizon was
just as things FINALLY started to ramp up again you get slapped in the face with "Will return this fall".. GAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh great, does this mean that I'M in danger?!?

EevZbVX.gif

Like, this can't actually be true though right? It has to be a joke somebody made right?

Ah.... Engaged to the Unidentified. Will have to watch that again before the end of the year to determine if it's still my AotY. Nisekoi is still high up there.

mankoto

Its possible but with strict budgets and tough deadlines its probably more common than we think.
A company isnt making money if they are sitting idle.
I always figured when they were done they'd start fixing up whatever mistakes they had from the last show for the BD releases or start working on the next show

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Most people are deterred of posting too much anyways because they know Cajun will crush in post count. So if anything Cajun is a deterrent. Ban Cajun and AnimeGAF will devolve into chaos!! People will post more just to become número uno in the thread.

#SaveCajun2014

Well, it's certainly interesting to see that we're now at the point that we can use "wall of shame" largely unironically.

Chariot

wat.

So cnet goes down first, then Theonik doesn't come back even after the ban got lifted. Then Save N' Quit. And now Cajun, Chariot, TUSR, Woofington, and Narag are going to get offed for a month all at once?!?

AnimeGAF's falling apart faster than a poorly built Jenga tower covered in grease!
Have faith. cajun's love are the steel beams that make the build stable, Woofingtons barking keeps bad luck away, Narags compassion is the foundation, my mainstream taste is the moat around the castle and TUSR... is there, too,
somebody just went School Days on 2ch... :(
Do you mean the thing that is discussed in this thread: Japanese high school girl 'dismembers classmate'?

the most crushing part of Log Horizon was
just as things FINALLY started to ramp up again you get slapped in the face with "Will return this fall".. GAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
We should be happy it even got a new season. It had all the variables in a formula that when solved would equal cancelled tv show. Well. You should be an expert on that. Considering... you know.

Let's be serious for a moment here, there would be a well documented warning of something like "please lower the amount of post you make in one thread or else ban" long before anyone actually got banned. Even then it would have to be something like two specific users posting every minute on the minute to each other dominating the thread before anything like that would happen.

Anyways back to regular scheduled posting

Irregular At Magic High School 17

It's kind of sad I was honestly hoping we'd get an SAO scene out of Miyuki confronting onii-sama in his bed room alone just for the delicious salty tears when this series went full on incest. Seems that will continue to be delayed though guess you gotta save something for the finale :p

Kill Me Baby 02

Oh, hey, another show with a girl in the trash.

Did I start the first episode again by mistake? Oh wait, I didn't. This one got more animal problems, a bear and a bee this time, more ninja techniques and a game of tag or was it hide and seek?
It was both :p

cajunator

Banned
Let's be serious for a moment here, there would be a well documented warning of something like "please lower the amount of post you make in one thread or else ban" long before anyone actually got banned. Even then it would have to be something like two specific users posting every minute on the minute to each other dominating the thread before anything like that would happen.

It's kind of sad I was honestly hoping we'd get an SAO scene out of Miyuki confronting onii-sama in his bed room alone just for the delicious salty tears when this series went full on incest. Seems that will continue to be delayed though guess you gotta save something for the finale :p

It wouldnt make sense anyway because even when I dont post for several hours (or sometimes less than an hour) the thread still goes forward several pages.

You've watched School Days so you've already seen real pain!

But watching Elfen Lied right after I pure torture. I don't know why you're doing this to yourself. Your mind won't be right after this show.

But yes, this was a very frustrating show to watch back when I saw it. It's sooooo bad.

I watched Baccano! in between which was a fresh change from the badness. School Days wasn't mind crushingly awful like Elfen Lied has been. I actually enjoyed School Days in a "it's so bad it's good" kind of way. I stand by my 10/10.

I've already started another watchbet and I'm going to watch Durarara as soon as Elfen Lied is over. I liked Baccano! so this one should be good.

TUSR

Banned
are people taking what Jexhius said seriously?

These are community threads, meta discussion is a norm in them.

All right, maybe I'm overreacting here about this whole thing. Gotta watch some Eureka Seven to calm myself down.

We can save the panicking for when/if the bannings actually happen.

We're not even at this level yet.
The thread goes fast because it's summer. every summer thread since i've joinned #animegaf is like this.

Let me stop you right now, if you're expecting full incest , don't bother...
Miyuki is meant to marry someone and it's certainly not his brother. The author has locked out this with god how many failsafes. Despite everything that is happenning , be sure this is the event that won't ever happen.

I think he means this.He don't want to be my friend, no matter how often I badmouth him. Maybe I should start with the physical abuse.
Now i'm sure one of them is tsundere ( or ... yandere ? )

It wouldnt make sense anyway because even when I dont post for several hours (or sometimes less than an hour) the thread still goes forward several pages.

Such is the rule of animegaf. when there is something to talk about , the thread move on.

mankoto

Kingdom 5
Assassin number 2 out of the way.

I get that Piao was his only friend growing up, but damn, he chose that fate himself. Xin needs to understand that fact himself. Him still being (understandably) mad about it starting to get on my nerves

Is there a dere for a girl who's almost happy, cheerful, and upbeat all the time and very rarely shows sadness or anger?
No but there's one who discovers rap artists in low end rap battles and produces them alongside other talented folks. Also created her own line of headphones and sold them to apple for billions

Dr. Dere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom