• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Direct - Oct 23(US) & Oct 24 (JP/EU)

bumpkin

The length of the Direct is on Nintendo's twitch page.

MVIe7fx.png
Well, it only takes Nintendo 30 seconds or less to set the Internet on fire and make NEOGAF go down during E3.

georly

I'm just worried that we might not get any more information about Zelda Wii U until next E3. I'm hoping for something soon, though.

It's a perfectly logical and reasonable thing to worry about since it's likely very true. That was the case with skyward sword, no? Absolutely zero info between its first two E3s, right?

Molemitts

It's a perfectly logical and reasonable thing to worry about since it's likely very true. That was the case with skyward sword, no? Absolutely zero info between its first two E3s, right?

I think there was a trailer at one of the GDCs. Not sure when that was, though.

I'm just worried that we might not get any more information about Zelda Wii U until next E3. I'm hoping for something soon, though.

Well to be honest, there's no guarantee we'll even get Zelda info in the next big direct. I mean, knowing how they treat the series, GDC might be the absolute earliest time for new info. Personally though, I'm both hoping for and dreading new Zelda info, partly because any new info will most likely involve those darn mountains again, and also because of a ton of other things that are saved for a different topic.

I do want a big direct soon though, mainly because there's nothing like GAF hype for a big direct, and I need my fix. At the least though, the Smash thing will do for now.

Molemitts

Well to be honest, there's no guarantee we'll even get Zelda info in the next big direct. I mean, knowing how they treat the series, GDC might be the absolute earliest time for new info. Personally though, I'm both hoping for and dreading new Zelda info, partly because any new info will most likely involve those darn mountains again, and also because of a ton of other things that are saved for a different topic.

I do want a big direct soon though, mainly because there's nothing like GAF hype for a big direct, and I need my fix. At the least though, the Smash thing will do for now.

They have to have some gameplay ready for a trailer by now. Surely? I just hope it shows off more then the E3 trailer.

Akai

They have to have some gameplay ready for a trailer by now. Surely? I just hope it shows off more then the E3 trailer.

Well, "having" the material available for a trailer and "wanting to show" the material are two completely different things...

shaowebb

Just got home from work. Removed pants immediately. Put on my Captain Falcon mask.

Wife: "Is it that time?"
Me: "NO WIFE. NOT YET...BUT SOON."
*grabs a chain, a Padlock, and our Wii U*
Wife: *looks at me and nods as I padlock the Wii U to my genitals with a chain*
ME: "WHEN THE HYPE IS AT ITS FULLEST THE PROPHECY OF 50 SHALL COME TO PASS AND THE SUN WILL ECLIPSE AND I WILL BREAK THESE CHAINS WITH MY FALCON HYPE."

...and so I wait Gaf...so I wait. The wife is holding maraccas to sound the coming of THE PROPHET.

#bringingthehype

Just got home from work. Removed pants immediately. Put on my Captain Falcon mask.

ME: "WHEN THE HYPE IS AT ITS FULLEST THE PROPHECY OF 50 SHALL COME TO PASS AND THE SUN WILL ECLIPSE AND I WILL BREAK THESE CHAINS WITH MY FALCON HYPE."

...and so I wait Gaf...so I wait. The wife is holding maraccas to sound the coming of THE PROPHET.

#bringingthehype

uhhhhh, i love falcon, but that's just

You know what would be really funny. They have 50 things but show them in a different order for each region, make some exclusive to some regions (so each gets 50 but that are like 80 in total) and have a few contradict each other.

Remember when worldwide directs were kind of like that as in "EU: Meh Yoshi trailer", "US: What you talking about thats Kirby"

Sai-kun

Banned

#bringingthehype

what fucking forum am i on

hughesta

Banned

#bringingthehype
Hahaha amazing

Shaanyboi

Banned

#bringingthehype

comment_Ku7dXtBHFBscmD7aYSjRwegotWKR3JqZ.gif

Dr. Buni

#bringingthehype
ibkKNdUoxHGdUh.gif

#bringingthehype
What did I just read.

Broritos

#bringingthehype

I've already sacrificed ten copies of Wipeout and an Ngage.

It will happen.

emb

#bringingthehype
That was.. uh... yeah.

But I love that you capitalized that last "ME". And I also wonder now if you're actually home from work and if you actually have a Falcon mask or maracas or a wife. Lots of solid mystery in this post, even if the overall joke ends up more awkward than I prefer.

Ya wanna fite bout it brah?
Please, The Witch would throw the cursed book at that wimpy Miku and she'd rub her eyes to death before she can even blink.

Wait, she wouldn't be able to blink since she'd have no eyes left.

Atleast The Witch isn't another blue haired character. Purple hair needs to be in Smash!

Mlatador

Banned

#bringingthehype

Fucking LOL!

#bringingthehype
4chan is that way --------------------->

Two hours to go. I'm finding myself way more excited for this than I expected. The 3DS version has just made my desire for a gamecube controller all the more intense.

#bringingthehype
Yup 50 shades of smash right here

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

#bringingthehype
Had to look at the username to see if this was neiteio.

Top Bottom