• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Direct - Oct 23(US) & Oct 24 (JP/EU)

tnaden

Ah, thanks for the info. :) I didn't remember that at all.

The way you worded it before had me thinking there was something more to the individual post in question. I read it a couple times wondering what you meant.

Yea I edited in the follow up bit... I thought I remembered that being in the original post.

I've read up on the "active" leaks before this event out of hype... the only one that sounds plausible is Spainkillers imho.

Molemitts

http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/2014-october-23

RN9R2fN.gif

Me:"THE PROPHECY BEGINS. THE BLOOD SUN HUNGERS FOR THE PROPHET'S VOICE."
*wife's maraccas begin to shake *

What the fuck? That gif is too funny. A flying swastika Captain Falcon. Oh my God.

Open your PS4's web browser and go to craigslist and sell your PS4. Use that money to buy a Wii U. Open up the web browser on the Wii U and go to YouTube to watch the stream.

You're rude.

And I deleted the YT app from my Wii U last night because its 8GB hard drive was full.

So thanks for all of your help.

Hello.

Banned
Spainkiller won't be "proven wrong" unless Sakurai explicitly says that Ridley/Dixie/Mewtwo/Chorus Kids won't be featured in any way whatsoever. There's always hope for DLC beyond this Direct -- it's not a now or never situation.
There's nothing to prove when he's full of shit.

You're rude.

And I deleted the YT app from my Wii U last night because its 8GB hard drive was full.

So thanks for all of your help.

You don't need the app. You can go directly to the youtube website and watch videos in HTML5.

Edit: Well this doesn't answer your original question at all. I guess you can try going directly to the twitch website and finding the direct? Does PS4 support HTML5

Anth0ny

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I have to go to my in-laws for dinner at 6pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF....................................................................................

Going to try to get out of it, or somehow show up late. How long you guys this this will be? 50 minutes? :p

"Excuse me, I need to use the washroom"

It's been done.

Realyn

I wont be able to watch this until tomorrow. Is there a way to find a recording on the Nintendo page? Googling "smash direct video" will just spoil stuff.
typo

CassSept

So, this is the last huge info dump we're getting about SSB4 :(?

Feels exciting but at the same time sad, melancholic. This time it's truly over.

Top Bottom