• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 10: Against the Odds, We Choose to Hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-13qpeaw.gif

Holy cow!

Not

Banned
I'm really happy with the newcomers this time around. I think they've done a good job of bringing in cool, wanted, and unexpected characters.

Can't wait to find out who the unlockable newcomers are!!! (besides Pac-Man and maybe Mega Man.) I doubt Sakurai will release their introduction videos before release.

Neiteio

[OCD]Why does the female Robin get her own render but male WFT and girl Villager don't?[/OCD]
Victims of the info trickle. At the start they wanted to keep it a surprise that those fellows had alts. But now that we know, they should really go back and add 'em.

Golnei

I'm really happy with the newcomers this time around. I think they've done a good job of bringing in cool, wanted, and unexpected characters.

Everything seems so deliberate - even the one actual clone is a worthwhile addition, and the movesets and visual style of the rest are distinct and make fantastic use of their source material. Though I'm still worried about Palutena's glasses being missing...

Ryce

Victims of the info trickle. At the start they wanted to keep it a surprise that those fellows had alts. But now that we know, they should really go back and add 'em.
If the demo's anything to go by, male WFT and girl Villager share select screen render poses with the default versions. Hopefully they get new poses to match female Robin.

Son Of D

[OCD]Why does the female Robin get her own render but male WFT and girl Villager don't?[/OCD]

It annoys me quite a bit as well. I'm guessing it's because Robin was revealed with both genders whereas Villager and Wii Fit Trainers didn't get the other gender shown off until some months after. Not a great reason but it's a reason.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Did anyone else think that the guy in the hood was going to be Henry, and not Robin?

I can't get the white backround out of this image for my avatar.

It goes away when I upload it but still retains the white backround when putting it on here either way weird.

EDIT: or only when I use it in my profile.

21WWuq6.png

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I've been gone all day, but what's up with that one picture of Captain Falcon in his Blue Falcon, with an Arwing in the background, but it looks like the Pilotwings level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom