• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
KO punch is so dumb

Protip. Smack Mac with any attack after the initial 6 seconds and he'll lose it. Also if you grab him it will always whiff and blow both players in the direction Mac faces.

Jorge should know this since I'd done this with Ganondorf.

And he doesn't like my Ganondorf.

Always close battles between the 2.

Puruzi

Banned
Yeah I hate it so much because it leaves you vulnerable to other moves because you're busy potentionally dodging it

GGs Boney, a Steam Friend wants to fight me and I haven't played him in a long time, you're really good, and I had fun matches.

Boney

Banned
GGs Boney, a Steam Friend wants to fight me and I haven't played him in a long time, you're really good, and I had fun matches.
Sure no problem! Had fun as well although I feel I made a lot of terrible mistakes..

Anybody else wanna play? Magius?

Boney

Banned
For sure. You talked about rob though I didn't do anything special, and I felt like I actually kept up there with Mac, what you think

Let me watch you guys, Boney and magius
Oh I think I presses b join again sorry
We could do what we were doing earlier about loser skips the match

Boney

Banned
Fuck I ended the battle...
Welp that's my loss no idea how I pressed start, I just shook the controller in the air screaming why god why

Top Bottom