• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U POTD Thread 17: Smash 3DS Discussion @ OT PLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tingle's negative perception was enough to pretty much get him removed from the Zelda series itself. I think that kills any chance of a playable Tingle in Smash.

He's had three spinoff titles since his removal from the Zelda series. TBH, while I would've much rather had Impa or Midna as playable characters in the Smash roster. I think Tingle would be a really special, quirky, and hilarious character. Oh well thanks a lot IGN!!

-Horizon-

We've been so excited since smash and the demo that I didn't know we had a new fanfic chapter :/
Guess it was buried and I didn't notice it being mentioned.

Man, this thread has been DEAD ever since the Japanese 3DS launch. I know most of SmashGAF said they'd stick around after the game came out, but it seems the abandonment is real. :(

Man, this thread has been DEAD ever since the Japanese 3DS launch. I know most of SmashGAF said they'd stick around after the game came out, but it seems the abandonment is real. :(

Well most of us aren't really able to play it ;p

EDIT: I'm sure once Sakurai gives us more info it'll pick things back up. Let's not forget this is the superior version we're talking about here.

Well, we've just been getting boring menus lately, so all the action is in the OT.

Once we start getting new stuff again, people will be back. (Especially if the fabled DLC is revealed.)

We've been so excited since smash and the demo that I didn't know we had a new fanfic chapter :/
Guess it was buried and I didn't notice it being mentioned.

May I request a link to the fanfic? I need to see if my moment in the spotlight has arrived >=]c
it probably hasn't...

Nvm. I was too tired t remember Google is a thingamabob

While they're still in push the 3DS version we're not going to get much new info from these pics. Once they go full into the WiiU version showing off that games exclusive modes and stages this thread will pick up again.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

Well, what should we talk about since we are more likely to get 3DS screenshots until NA/EU release date?

Everyone will be back for the Wii U DLC speculation in four weeks.

I don't think we are getting DLC characters but it would be nice if it would happens. Yeah, I'm being party pooper :p

Neoxon

Wolf pic tonight.
Unless he's a Wii U character that will be added to the 3DS later, don't expect DLC news until at least 3 months after the Wii U version comes out.

I totally got the joke, I just wanted to be factual. Don't hit me with Drax references, please.

Neoxon

Well, what should we talk about since we are more likely to get 3DS screenshots until NA/EU release date?

I don't think we are getting DLC characters but it would be nice if it would happens. Yeah, I'm being party pooper :p
After Mario Kart 8, I'm pretty damn sure that we're getting DLC, whether Sakurai wants to or not. Nintendo already made DLC happen for a ton of games, they aren't gonna let Smash slip by. There's a money-printing license waiting for Nintendo.

Loco4Coco

Unless he's a Wii U character that will be added to the 3DS later, don't expect DLC news until at least 3 months after the Wii U version comes out.

I totally got the joke, I just wanted to be factual. Don't hit me with Drax references, please.

I expect day 1 DLC just like Mario Golf if anything.

random25

It's a bit better that the thread slowed down after thread 16 got rekt in less than a week. This thread will probably get more alive once we get more info on the Wii U version (modes, trophies, amiibo,
Wii U exclusive characters :p
, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom