• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston have broken up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Permanently A

3684074-loki_agent_of_asgard_vol_1_3_textless.jpg

Damn that is a lot of Taylors

Geist-

Wow that was quick, new album whe-....

...Actually, I don't care, why do I keep coming into these threads?

3240985.gif

She strikes me as a person who has trouble transitioning out of the honeymoon stage. Once the initial spark fades she leaves and looks for the next firework show. But I'm only basing this on how often she seems to go in and out of relationships, I don't keep up with her at all. She's also young, so she should date who she wants and not settle down.

Madness

She strikes me as a person who has trouble transitioning out of the honeymoon stage. Once the initial spark fades she leaves and looks for the next firework show. But I'm only basing this on how often she seems to go in and out of relationships, I don't keep up with her at all. She's also young, so she should date who she wants and not settle down.

This whole post is a giant contradiction. The start is a lot of judging and projection and you ultimately say not only do you not follow her or keep up with her but then say she us young and she should date who she wants etc.

She's one of the most famous women in the world and a hollywood celebrity. This is normal for them. This is an industry where people have multiple marriages, several children by different partners etc. A young singer/model dating rich musicians and actors is not out of the ordinary. People have a lot of irrarional hate for her as well.

Kibbles

She broke up with him because it got too public???

The fuck?

of all people.

And that's your reason???

I'm a Taylor fan and all somehow after all these years, but these past couple years she's definitely become really conceited and crazy and just not the person I got into years ago.

ryseing

Why do you think Taylor broke it off? Cause Daniel Craig is COMING BACK daddeh

This was my first thought. No coincidence that the Craig $150 million rumor broke the day before. They were in it for Bond (she could do the theme and get an Oscar nom out of it) and once it became clear Hiddleston wasn't getting the part there was no point.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Wow that was quick, new album whe-....

...Actually, I don't care, why do I keep coming into these threads?

3240985.gif

Who is the person in this GIF? Or what is this GIF from?

SWKwong

Neo Member
That was longer than I thought. I guess the claim that this was a publicity stunt, isn't that far-fetched?

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
This was my first thought. No coincidence that the Craig $150 million rumor broke the day before. They were in it for Bond (she could do the theme and get an Oscar nom out of it) and once it became clear Hiddleston wasn't getting the part there was no point.

Gross AF if that's really the reason.

Dabanton

Who didn't see this coming? It's so amazingly cynical that I can only applaud it.

I wonder if the rumours about Taylor and her female friend are true? It would make the most sense.

And tbh Taylor coming out the closet would add some much needed edge to her work.

I'm not going to pretend I know the life of someone I don't know but, if you are dating Taylor swift at this point, you do so with a timer above your head. It's really that simple.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Imagine how surreal it is when your agent is all like, "oh hey Tom, amazing opportunity- you're going to be Taylor Swift's bf!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom