• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston have broken up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathyBoy

Banned
She strikes me as a person who has trouble transitioning out of the honeymoon stage. Once the initial spark fades she leaves and looks for the next firework show. But I'm only basing this on how often she seems to go in and out of relationships, I don't keep up with her at all. She's also young, so she should date who she wants and not settle down.

Given she's a hot, successful woman in her mid twenties she doesn't date much at all. But this is Gaf, who sucks Kanye off daily.

aaaaand tomorrow you'll hear about her relationship with Miles Teller or whatever at least moderately famous white boy celebrity

Should have kept things Loki.
200w.gif

Ahiru77

Awwww no!!!!! Such a fun couple. I was so looking forward to him proposing to her.

vUe34Ta.gif

I'll never believe in a opposites-attracts celebrity couple ever again!

Tarkus

She's a beautiful woman and huge pop star. This guy is a film star but a truly average looking bloke, maybe even below average. Not in her league anyway IMO.

Miles X

She's a beautiful woman and huge pop star. This guy is a film star but a truly average looking bloke, maybe even below average. Not in her league anyway IMO.

Because everything is based on looks? Tom is a good looking guy, not super hot, but enough that his talent and personality (maybe) make a match? Hers probably drags her down to beneath his league tbh.

I wouldn't say she's hotter anyway, has a weird alien like face.

Tarkus

Because everything is based on looks? Tom is a good looking guy, not super hot, but enough that his talent and personality (maybe) make a match? Hers probably drags her down to beneath his league tbh.

I wouldn't say she's hotter anyway, has a weird alien like face.
In Hollywood, yeah.

Taylor isn't a 10/10, but there is something super alluring about her. Hard to put a finger on it. Still 7.5/10. No Katy Perry though (9/10).

Did they really put out that statement (the real one) unironically? she wanted to keep their relationship private and hindleston didn't...........from the woman who fuels her work on her public break ups and spats?

But eitherway I'm so happy just for the puns, meme's and this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom