• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston have broken up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmille99

And to think this relationship was so fantastic that there were rumors of a proposal after a few weeks of being together.

Why "release of Tom Hiddleston"?

Was there some kind of contractual obligation between them? Mandatory probation period?

or is this announcing he's out early for good behaviour?

milanbaros

Member?
I expected this response, and that's fine... But if she's jumping around this much I struggle to think if this is dating rather than having a fling (which is fine obviously).

Could it possibly be that these relationships are intended to maintain a high profile public image and provide emotional weight to her songs?

Released? What a weird statement to put out.

It's like she's running a business of dating men for a few months and then moving on.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
giphy.gif

Solo

I don't understand why she doesn't just come out of the closet. It's 2016. If anything she would be even more famous as an open lesbian.

I don't understand why she doesn't just come out of the closet. It's 2016. If anything she would be even more famous as an open lesbian.
A male celeb has a lot of flings. No one questions his sexuality.

A female celeb has lots of flings. Could she be a lesbian?!

gogogow

Why would you try to show off something you don't have in such a prominent way..

She has been working out a lot lately and seems to me she's also gaining a bit of weight. She doesn't look that skinny anymore imo. The papparazi are snapping a lot of pictures of her outside the gym.

Is this considered flat, by "Gaf-standars, if you will? (serious question)

AxelFoley

She has been working out a lot lately and seems to me she's also gaining a bit of weight. She doesn't look that skinny anymore imo. The papparazi are snapping a lot of pictures of her outside the gym.

Is this considered flat, by "Gaf-standars, if you will? (serious question)

Yeah, that's flat, my friend. Does look like she has a little more ass, though.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
It's from a very good HBO show called Silicon Valley. Go watch it now. You'll probably like it. Don't spoil yourself!

Ah. In that case, I don't think it's the person I thought it was. I might check out Silicon Valley eventually. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom