• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston have broken up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow surely didn't see this coming

Not so fast there, kimosabe.

I believe this line was already used in a previous Hiddleton/Swift thread.

edit: yup, I was right:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=207265471&postcount=4

Nice try, Melania.
7A7pGp9.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Thinking about it, I'm not even sure Taylor Swift really goes through relationships that quickly compared to other people. I think the microscope is on her relationships because part of her public persona is being the woman who writes songs about her ex-boyfriends. This one was a pretty flash in the pan though.

Bossun

Does the world really need a statement for the end of a three months flirt that in all honesty we shouldn't even care about?

Or I am underestimating Taylor powerful position and the public interest she represent?

Supast4r

I'm not a fan of who Taylor swift so I'm not surprised that her exs have see her ugly personality that she displays sooner or later.

She broke up with him because it got too public???

The fuck?

of all people.

And that's your reason???

I'm a Taylor fan and all somehow after all these years, but these past couple years she's definitely become really conceited and crazy and just not the person I got into years ago.
The person I got into years ago... what do you actually know about her as a person?

AxelFoley

She stays out too late, she goes on too many dates.

At least, that's what people say. Mm-hmm.

Roxanne you don't have to put on the red light
Those days are over you don't have to sell your body to the night
Roxanne you don't have to wear that dress tonight
Walk the streets for money you don't care if it's wrong or if it's right
ROXANNNNNNNE

Cranster

Banned
Who cares?

I find it kind of odd that some posters on neogaf are quick to silence any form of harassment towards certain elements of the gaming community but any mention of Taylor Swift and her personal relationships and all bets are off.

If I wanted to read up on her relationships which imho I could care less about I'd go to TMZ or other tabloid drivel.

Taylor Swift released the following statement:
CM Punk return confirmed?

I think it's fair to say she's the problem in her relationships.

Bit of a shit statement mate. You know zilch about these people personally.

Who cares?

I find it kind of odd that some posters on neogaf are quick to silence any form of harassment towards certain elements of the gaming community but any mention of Taylor Swift and her personal relationships and all bets are off.

If I wanted to read up on her relationships which imho I could care less about I'd go to TMZ or other tabloid drivel.
You're right with the first line but only in regards to Jzero. Other people's personal lives are none of our beeswax. The exit is over there though if these threads bore you.

Roxanne you don't have to put on the red light
Those days are over you don't have to sell your body to the night
Roxanne you don't have to wear that dress tonight
Walk the streets for money you don't care if it's wrong or if it's right
ROXANNNNNNNE

Axel F and the police... Who would of thought

Miles X

Unsurprising, the woman seems immature and unbearable to be with.

Indeed. She doesn't seem abnormal in comparison to any other young woman out having fun with her life. Aside from being a multimillionaire basking in the media's spotlight wherever she goes, of course.

Most non z-lister celebs have relationships that last longer than a couple of months. It feels like she has had a dozen famous BF's already that have never gone beyond six months, something definitely odd about it.

kiguel182

For real. Most people you go out with are going to last a couple months, you have your fun but realize it's not someone special enough to spend a long time with.

Especially if you are attractive and hang with a lot of attractive people too. Things are only exacerbated by that. It's normal.

EDIT: She's 26 after all. My point still stands.

Fritz

This is so meh it makes me think it is no publicity stunt after all. Would be the unprofessional pr ever.

Lol, of course this happens. If there's a scene in Thor Ragnarok where Loki seems more pissed than usual, we'll know the reason.

Can't wait for her next song, "Un-Loki in Love".

kavanf1

Most non z-lister celebs have relationships that last longer than a couple of months. It feels like she has had a dozen famous BF's already that have never gone beyond six months, something definitely odd about it.

If you say so. I'm not big on the cult of celebrity so I don't think her relationships should matter to anyone except her and the person she's in them with. Putting her unusual circumstances aside, I'm still not convinced that people dating for a few months and then moving on is particularly odd.

Huh .. Make sense that this is a stunt for Thor 3:Ragnarok.

I mean Loki had to prepare for his role and knowing more about snakes and stuff . Isn't Jörmungandr part of the Ragnarok norse stuff ?

I mean he had to learn how snakes act and shit

i went full cringe move along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom