• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Beta Thread: Make Manhattan Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget get that the Gold Edition also gets you the National Guard Set.

51z%2B4d8dLKL.jpg

So essentially on release day I will have the National Guard Set,The Paramedics Set and the Hazamat Set.

there's also another gear set "Survival" (or something like that)...don't know which countries have access to it

here's a pic of it (first outfit on the left...red coloring)

Theorry

I used a proxy to get a cdkey and activated it through Uplay, and I'm currently in Europe.

When you go to the site and enter the code "agentorigins", it gives you a cdkey to enter in uplay.

I dont know. Never get it to work here. Always says Access denied. Even if i use a US with VPN.

Tovarisc

those outfits are pre-order bonuses in parts of Europe...for the US they did that Agent Origins promo to give access

Unfairly enough that promotion code gives access to all 4 outfits where in EU you get 1 outfit depending on store from which you pre-order.

So I installed the new Nvidia driver and it's showing up under safely eject hardware/media.

What the fuck is my GPU doing under that?

I noticed same for my 980Ti after installing latest NV drivers :D Just don't click it and you will be fine.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
there's also another gear set "Survival" (or something like that)...don't know which countries have access to it

here's a pic of it (first outfit on the left...red coloring)
Click eject and see if the GPU launches into Orbit.

Yup, Hazmat, NG + 4 free ones :D
The US has access to all 4 Sets BUT you can only choose one of the 4 Sets.

And also we may get ANOTHER set for participating in the Beta (Not confirmed) because XB1 players who participated in the Alpha are already getting a bonus set.

Badgerst3

Preordered and beta ready on ps4.

Can players walk into Dark Zones solo and coop up on the fly/join a team?

Also- will not using a mic be a deal breaker?

Tecnniqe

Banned

And also we may get ANOTHER set for participating in the Beta (Not confirmed) because XB1 players who participated in the Alpha are already getting a bonus set.

Whaat, we dont get all 4? wtf?

and don't forget the inevitable Uplay Rewards for the full game...odds are there will be at least 1 outfit in that

Aselith

Unfairly enough that promotion code gives access to all 4 outfits where in EU you get 1 outfit depending on store from which you pre-order.

Glorious America stay winning!

cryingbaldeagle.gif

....until the game is a gloriously fucked mess and we don't have any consumer rights :(

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Whaat, we dont get all 4? wtf?
Actually I re checked my email and I'm not sure anymore. The initial campaign worded it as having a choice but the email says I quote "
Each gear set will give your in-game Division agent a unique look and includes unique and powerful skills to help you take back New York!

Redeem the code below to claim your Division agent gear sets."

So I'm not sure..

void666

Banned
I pre ordered the game through the brazilian psn store. Do i get something as pre order bonus? Something other than a static theme.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Actually I re checked my email and I'm not sure anymore. The initial campaign wordeed as having a choice but the email says I quote "
Each gear set will give your in-game Division agent a unique look and includes unique and powerful skills to help you take back New York!

Redeem the code below to claim your Division agent gear sets."

So I'm not sure..

Nah you get all 4:

"Redeem this code, "AGENTORIGINS", above to unlock your 4 Free Division Agent Gear Sets inspired by the video series! Each gear set will give your in-game Division Agent a unique look and includes skills that will help you take back New York!"

Lanrutcon

It might be too early to ask this:

So...this has singleplayer? Lag-free singleplayer? I know it's always online, but does the singleplayer phone home every time I take a shot?

Apologies if this has been covered somewhere.

Weird I logged into ubiplay on pc a few hours ago and it said I had a ps4 key. Trying it now on the phone and it says I have no keys .

Tecnniqe

Banned

So...this has singleplayer? Lag-free singleplayer? I know it's always online, but does the singleplayer phone home every time I take a shot?

You can play SP like any other MMO, its running from a server so a stable connection is needed no matter what. At least from my understanding.

Klyka

Banned

Outside of the dark zone,you will not see other people in the streets, unless they are in your party. then there are safe houses that are social spaces and also camp hudson is a big social space.

but all the missions and so on can be played by yourself and no other people will show up. it's like destiny,but without the randoms walking around in the "open world" before the mission area.

Awesome OT! Got my code and downloaded the beta last night so I'm all ready to go! I'm pretty excited to try this out, I just need to find some people to go into The Dark Zone with. Most of my friends are playing this beta on Xbox One cause of the extra day and I only have a PS4 :/

SDCowboy

That's one of those things that can be implemented at any time, probably even by release though I doubt it.

Right, but I just wonder what made them go with single strap as a design choice for the bags. Besides the look, it makes no sense on large tactical backpacks that are carrying heavy gear. lol

Theorry

Great job OP. I needed all that info.

Very excited for Friday. We don't know times it will be live yet, right?

Well from the OT. ;)

Q: What time does the Beta start at?
A: The Beta for Xbox One users will start on Thursday, Jan. 28 - 9 AM GMT | 4 AM EST | 1 AM PST. The Beta for PC/PS4 users will start on Friday, Jan. 29 - 12 PM GMT | 7 AM EST | 4 AM PST.

NH Apache

Banned
Well from the OT. ;)

Q: What time does the Beta start at?
A: The Beta for Xbox One users will start on Thursday, Jan. 28 - 9 AM GMT | 4 AM EST | 1 AM PST. The Beta for PC/PS4 users will start on Friday, Jan. 29 - 12 PM GMT | 7 AM EST | 4 AM PST.

Haha, just saw that and was going to edit. Thanks

Servers for beta will open this friday (PC and PS4) at 1pm CET | 7am EST | 4am PST
Xbox One opens at 10 am CET on Thursday.
7am est? Wow im a bit surprised i was expecting it to start at like 3pm-4pm when the reasons. This is good. Off friday i say i wake up 620am make some breakfast and get started at 7 nice and early. Maybe beat a couple ppl to the dark zone lol.

Jeremy

Right, but I just wonder what made them go with single strap as a design choice for the bags. Besides the look, it makes no sense on large tactical backpacks that are carrying heavy gear. lol

I agree hahaha. Video games are notorious for aesthetic over logic in design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom