• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT| suoiruF 2 hsalF 2 - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaanyboi

Banned
tumblr_mb3f5phcIR1ruvcrq.gif

He was a college student in 1940, and that comic came out in 1961. He should be mid-40s even if comics were in real time.

Teddy Sears is 38.

He's a fine choice for the role.

In the comics, the JSA members weren't portrayed as all that old until the 1980s.

RIght, but by the time he meets Barry he should be an old veteran. That's all I'm saying. Having two relatively young Flashes isn't particularly interesting. What's interesting is the generational/power differences between the two where Jay can say things like, "Well I was never able to do that, and besides it was a simpler time."

ZeroX03

Banned
RIght, but by the time he meets Barry he should be an old veteran. That's all I'm saying. Having two relatively young Flashes isn't particularly interesting. What's interesting is the generational/power differences between the two where Jay can say things like, "Well I was never able to do that, and besides it was a simpler time."

This Jay could be in his 60s for all we know. Slow aging.

Flash, Fresh off the Boat, iZombie, Agends of SHIELD and probably something I'm forgetting, this is going to be my favorite night of television. I plan on getting pizza if my mother ever gets back here from borrowing my fucking car.

EDIT: Oh, there's also Limitless which I'm still cool with and I see Finding Carter is coming back tonight so I guess I'll stick with that too even though it never lived up to my expectations from the premise.

I heard The Edge is on this episode?

From U2? No, just Edge/Adam Copeland.

Neoxon

Stuck at work tonight, so no watching live for me.

That doesn't mean I'm not fully on the hype train though. All aboard!
If you have Comcast, you may be able to watch it from your phone or laptop. I've only tested it in my house, so I'm not sure if Comcast will let you access your cable service from elsewhere.

If you have Comcast, you may be able to watch it from your phone or laptop. I only tested it in my house, so I'm not sure if Comcast will let you access your cable service from elsewhere.

Trust me, I've already tried any avenues to watch it live, but I'll just have to settle for catching up on the DVR tomorrow.

The bigger issue is staying out of this thread in an hour...

Xemnas89

Looks like the flash will not be returning to my tv tonight. My town in it's infinite wisdom has decided to replace power lines on my street right now so my cable is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom