• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT| suoiruF 2 hsalF 2 - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow....

the-flash-cw-premiere-breaks-record-most-watched-tv-show.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
I hope the episode ends with Wells taking off his glasses and getting out of a wheelchair. That way we know shit'll go down.

Magwik

Banned
I hope the episode ends with Wells taking off his glasses and getting out of a wheelchair. That way we know shit'll go down.

I hope we get something equally as exciting as "oh shit he's walking, someone is going to get fucked up" post-episode stingers

Skux

Come to think of it I'm really interested in how they handle Wells this season. Considering how he was, you know, erased from existence. Previews haven't shown him doing anything (although that would probably spoil it).

Shaanyboi

Banned
New clip

If I were to guess, this is probably the opening shot.

Wentworth Miller leaning in far with the cheese factor. Gotta love it. Also Firestorm being as useless and unimpressive as always.

ZeroX03

Banned
THE HYPE TRAIN IS ALMOST AT THE STATION, NEW EPISODE SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT!

#201 "The Man Who Saved Central City"

BARRY DECIDES HE NEEDS TO PROTECT THE CITY ON HIS OWN — Picking up months after the Singularity attacked Central City, Barry is still struggling to forgive himself for Eddie’s death. Concerned about putting his friends in danger, Barry has pushed everyone away and has chosen to protect the city on his own. When a meta-human named Atom Smasher attacks the city, Iris tells Barry that he needs to let his friends help him protect the citizens of Central City. Meanwhile, Cisco helps Joe with his Meta Task Force and dating cougars.

TheOddOne

THE HYPE TRAIN IS ALMOST AT THE STATION, NEW EPISODE TONIGHT!

#201 "The Man Who Saved Central City"

BARRY DECIDES HE NEEDS TO PROTECT THE CITY ON HIS OWN — Picking up months after the Singularity attacked Central City, Barry is still struggling to forgive himself for Eddie’s death. Concerned about putting his friends in danger, Barry has pushed everyone away and has chosen to protect the city on his own. When a meta-human named Atom Smasher attacks the city, Iris tells Barry that he needs to let his friends help him protect the citizens of Central City. Meanwhile, Cisco helps Joe with his Meta Task Force and dating cougars.
Beat me to it :lol

I would have said "season premiere" though.

TheOddOne

- Variety: ‘The Flash’ Boldly Races Into Second Season, Braving New Threats
Although these series can’t compete with feature budgets, “The Flash” delivers enough action to effectively work on that level, and has developed a strong array of characters to function as a drama, peppered with humor that happily avoids the trap of camp. All told, it’s a pretty major accomplishment, and one with a nice sense of symmetry, inasmuch as an earlier stab at the character starring John Wesley Shipp (cast here as the Flash’s dad) was clearly ahead of its time when CBS tried it a quarter-century ago.

The good news is that the pop-culture universe has caught up with “The Flash.” And the even better news is that this CW series – seemingly emboldened by its success – isn’t hitting the brakes at all as it races into the future, or the past, or wherever its two-dimensional roots might lead it.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Dumb question, if I have hulu will I be able to watch the new episodes of flash today? Does hulu get them same day?

They usually pop up at 3am Eastern time a few hours after it has aired. Sometimes before that, but it should be up by that time.

ZeroX03

Banned
If they cast Wally with ideas of making him the kid version then he'll be annoying. Kids on TV shows are annoying.

Considering the actor's age he isn't really kid or Kid Flash material, he's less than two years younger than Gustin. But the actor himself referred to the character as Kid Flash so I don't know. I figure he'll be in his late teens. Just call him Impulse instead.

marrec

Banned
Considering the actor's age he isn't really kid or Kid Flash material, he's less than two years younger than Gustin. But the actor himself referred to the character as Kid Flash so I don't know. I figure he'll be in his late teens. Just call him Impulse instead.

The original Kid Flash was a proper kid, but lately Kid Flashes have been more Late Teens Flash instead.

I can tolerate Wally if they don't make him nu52 Wally or Kid Flash Wally.

Mindwipe

Anyone interested in getting into The Flash comics as a result of this series, Comixology is having a big Flash and Green Arrow sale on their site.

alba

Little is the new Big
Bring it on, hype hype hype. I hope it's just as good as S1 if not better because that first season really took me by surprise.

I really don't understand why they added that risk and thought it was ok. There's already enough tension with him potentially dying from the particle impact. Why bring in a black hole? Why not just have the Wormhole close on its own after a short period of time instead? That way Barry still faces a challenge without endangering everyone else.

I'm willing to overlook that big flaw because everything else about the finale was really well executed but I can understand why that would ruin it for someone.

He wasn't too old when he first met Barry actually. Teddy Sears is 38 so he's old enough. He's got the weathered veteran demeanor down from what we've seen so far.

lol, no he doesn't.

Flash_v1_123.jpg

Really? Looks like an old man there to me...

Flash_v1_123.jpg

Really? Looks like an old man there to me...

He was a college student in 1940, and that comic came out in 1961. He should be mid-40s even if comics were in real time.

Teddy Sears is 38.

He's a fine choice for the role.

In the comics, the JSA members weren't portrayed as all that old until the 1980s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom