• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT| suoiruF 2 hsalF 2 - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wait so Reverse Flash wasnt Professor Zoom? im confused

DC lore isnt my forte im afraid

Dalek

Think of Reverse Flash as a title that multiple people have held. One of the people that went by the name Reverse Flash was Professor Zoom.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
never forget

P8tJImV.gif

power-cosmic.jpg

Think of Reverse Flash as a title that multiple people have held. One of the people that went by the name Reverse Flash was Professor Zoom.

but Tawne was Zoom in the comics also right? or are there multiple Zooms aswell?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

There are multiple "Reverse Flashes," as in villains that have a similar powerset.

The Reverse Flash we got last season is pretty close to the comic version that's called Professor Zoom, in terms of character motivation and how his abilities are portrayed.

How this new Zoom for season 2 will be any different from the comic version has yet to be seen. I wouldn't be surprised if it's an Earth 2 version of Wells or Thawne, though.

Season 1 was incredible. Hope they can sustain that for another season.

If the previews are any indication, they're well on their way to doing so.

Nice OT and title too.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Looking forward to this.

marrec

Banned
I won't be satisfied until theres dozens of Flashes all hiding in different rooms on the night of his mothers murder.

Then in the series finale you find out that Barry's mom died because Barry was too busy telling all the Barry's to not try and save Barry's mom.

Annnd Subbed! I'll be I'll be sure to have Hulu paid in time for both this premier and Arrows. Totally looking forward to this season.

Poyunch

I can't wait for Zoom and Jay. MMMMMM. My TV watching experience has been empty with the Flash gone; I'm so excited.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Given how awesome S1 was, I'm so hyped for this :D

Shame you didn't pick my variant of the OT title though :(

jelly

For some reason it feels like S3. So much good stuff in S1.

I hope Iris isn't so bad this season, she needs better writing.

marrec

Banned
For some reason it feels like S3. So much good stuff in S1.

I hope Iris isn't so bad this season, she needs better writing.

You know they're going to stretch out the Barry/Iris relationship for at least a couple more seasons so her writing is going to be terrible. Poor Iris.

zulux21

this season will either be amazing, or be an absolute train wreck. I really can't see it going any other way with so many confirmed new characters showing up.

I'm going to go with amazing though since it has a great cast outside of one or two people, though we did lose a lot of the glue that was holding the cast in place with wells and eddy gone.

either way I can't wait for the season to start up even if the first episode sounds
rather Iris focused.

this season will either be amazing, or be an absolute train wreck. I really can't see it going any other way with so many confirmed new characters showing up.

I'm going to go with amazing though since it has a great cast outside of one or two people, though we did lose a lot of the glue that was holding the cast in place with wells and eddy gone.

either way I can't wait for the season to start up even if the first episode sounds
rather Iris focused.

Maybe Iris will be the benefactor of better writing, like Laurel (mostly) was in Arrow S3.

neoanarch

According to Bing, Flash will be one of the most popular shows this season. Seventh most popular to be exact. It's rather accurate when predicting sporting events so let's a hope the algorithms stay true.

The Walking Dead
The Big Bang Theory
Empire
NCIS
Dancing with the Stars
Grey’s Anatomy
The Flash
Gotham
Supergirl
The Voice

According to Bing, Flash will be one of the most popular shows this season. Seventh most popular to be exact. It's rather accurate when predicting sporting events so let's a hope the algorithms stay true.

The Walking Dead
The Big Bang Theory
Empire
NCIS
Dancing with the Stars
Grey’s Anatomy
The Flash
Gotham
Supergirl
The Voice

Wow. 4 comic book shows.

foxtrot3d

Banned

The Walking Dead
The Big Bang Theory
Empire
NCIS
Dancing with the Stars
Grey’s Anatomy
The Flash
Gotham
Supergirl
The Voice

Wow, Gotham is that popular?

Rhaknar

who is the big lumbering guy in the trailer?

Maybe Jay will be a good Rival for Barry

I see what you did there. ;-)

Incidentally I am going to leave my personal Season 2 wish right here... and hopefully look back on it with a smile.

I'm thinking with get a mash-up of Cobalt Blue and Zoloman Hunter-Zoom... with Eddie being this season's big-bad. I could totally see him going the, "Oh man... i'm SUCH a good guy... I just want to help you Barry! Its ok that I fell into the Speed-Force because now I can help you and Iris be happy!" :p

And as per Zoloman... he's just vile as hell in how he goes about being the ultimate beta.

Tabby

I see what you did there. ;-)

Incidentally I am going to leave my personal Season 2 wish right here... and hopefully look back on it with a smile.

I'm thinking with get a mash-up of Cobalt Blue and Zoloman Hunter-Zoom... with Eddie being this season's big-bad. I could totally see him going the, "Oh man... i'm SUCH a good guy... I just want to help you Barry! Its ok that I fell into the Speed-Force because now I can help you and Iris be happy!" :p

And as per Zoloman... he's just vile as hell in how he goes about being the ultimate beta.
But Eddie is on another show and they already casted the voice for Zoom.

Well that sucks. :-( Oh well... maybe down the road. A guy can dream.

Anyway... I guess they went with a "blue" Zoom strictly for the television medium, and to prevent visual-fatigue/confusion from more casual viewers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom