• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S2 |OT| suoiruF 2 hsalF 2 - Tuesdays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathyBoy

Banned
I kind of feel like Iris being black helps it not feel like incest, not sure if that's on purpose though.

To paraphrase MightyGodKing...
In any case, if during Barry's speech about how he's always loved Iris, your first reaction was “but aren't they related?,” I would kindly suggest maybe you were concentrating on the wrong bit of the show.

Pachimari

This season is totally gonna confuse me with alternative Earths, timelines and such.

Do we have a picture of Zoom?
[edit] Never mind, I saw the trailer on the last page.

E the Shaggy

tq3lczl.gif

The hype is strong.

ZeroX03

Banned
Based on that poor quality screen grab, Zook kind of looks like
Black Flash

Yeah from the way they've been describing him, he sounds a lot more like Black Flash/Daniel West/The Rival than Hunter Zolomon.

I have a hunch they could be tackling Daniel West and the West family history throughout this season, but that's just because they're introducing Wally and keeping mum about the familial connections.

tim1138

Yeah from the way they've been describing him, he sounds a lot more like Black Flash/Daniel West/The Rival than Hunter Zolomon.

I have a hunch they could be tackling Daniel West and the West family history throughout this season, but that's just because they're introducing Wally and keeping mum about the familial connections.

I hope they go the Rival/Black Flash route. Personally, I am not a fan of the Daniel West story, or really any N52 Flash outside of the Grodd arc.

Slayven

Fuck, no snapping sonic booms

To be fair, Zolomon makes absolutely zero sense as a Barry foe. His motivation only works with Wally.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Small spoiler from the most recent DC All Access:
Barry is going to be exploring a new lightning power this season
. Deep spoiler based of my own speculation:
this basically confirms for me that the lightning bolt really did choose Barry because the lightning is Barry.

Jay Garrick sounds absolutely awesome in the new Flash clip.

His voice is perfect. Just the right amount of older gravitas.

guek

Banned
this basically confirms for me that the lightning bolt really did choose Barry because the lightning is Barry.

His voice is perfect. Just the right amount of older gravitas.

If this were a comic, I'd expect the vortex to
turn him into a lightning bolt and take him back to the start of season 1

but that'd be a ridiculous amount of back tracking and would make for some piss poor TV so I doubt it.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
If this were a comic, I'd expect the vortex to
turn him into a lightning bolt and take him back to the start of season 1

but that'd be a ridiculous amount of back tracking and would make for some piss poor TV so I doubt it.

I'll put money on that being the end to the series.

Is
lightning powers a Flash thing? Or do they just mean a new Speedforce abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom