• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Leftovers |OT| Left Behind With Damon Lindelof - Sundays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epix

he wrote the screenplay for Zoolander 2 already and they're shopping it

also wrote Tropic Thunder

he's a weird guy in terms of projects for sure, I always remember him as that bad guy from Charlie's Angel 2

4960634935_21ccee8155.jpg

give us the rings

How about as this dude.

seth-wanderlust.jpg

Deku Tree

The Lostovers.

This show is based on a book, so we can only blame Lindelof for so much. I should read the book so I know what to blame him for.

Yeah I read the book recently. Not sure how much I can say out loud so I'll put it all under spoiler tags. I will only make general comments regarding what your talking about.
the book is basically almost completely different in a plot sense from the show. Yeah the main themes are the same, and a few characters are the same, and the overall universe is the same thematically. But otherwise most of the plot that has played out in the show so far is almost completely new.

royalan

I have to agree with Ratsky. There was no dick.

There seemed to be some sort of waterproof shielding where the dick was supposed to be. You see nothing but a slight warping of the water.

Watch the scene again. There was no penis.

Saty

Shit episode. All there to see. The funny thing is that this was the only ep so far that Lindolf isn't credited as the writer.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 1: episode 9 "The Garveys at Their Best"

Tom connects with his past, even though he knows it's a mistake. Meanwhile, Nora has a job interview; Kevin's father receives an honor; troubling news comes as no surprise to Laurie; and Kevin tracks down a rampaging deer, but can't seem to shake his bad habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom