• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda WW HD PICTURES Thread - take selfies sailing the Great Sea

D-e-f-

Banned
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01rjl3p.jpg

This is how you make a hint system non-intrusive.

Servbot24

Banned
Game looks very good. Only wish they had updated the models a bit.

I'll get this whenever I get a Wii U, probably next year. Hopefully this is down to $30 by then.

Albo

Don't think there's been one WW HD screen posted in several threads, that hasn't impressed me. Can't wait to play this game when I'm 60...Should be interesting to see how well it's aged by then hehe
much better than me most likely

Mr.Fresh

God damn this game is gorgeous. I would buy a Wii U for this Mario 3d world, Mario Kart, Pikman and Smash. Gonna look into it after I get my PS4.

Elider

Sorry if this has been asked, but is it impossible to upload HD shots taken with the Picto box? If not, how do I do it?

Thanks to this thread and other Wii U Threads I got a Nintendo WiiU WW HD console!

Bit gutted its a digital download though. Hope to have selfies up soon!

hoserx

All of these screens and vids... you dont realize how gorgeous the game is until you get it. Worth every cent of the $50........... makes me think about other old cel-shaded games being remade......... Mainly XIII.

I am playing this game alongside my little daughter. This game is magic. I have to read every line for her. but that not a problem for me, because she is enjoying it more than a lot of Disney movies. I really forgot how good this game actually is. And now looks more amazing. Thanks Nintendo.

witness

Game looks amazing, I have so many good memories of playing this in my college dorm. I am strongly considering getting a Wii U soon now that Nintendo has a really good lineup through the year and 3 big announced games for 2014.

This game looks fucking amazing.

If only I had never played this game before, I would probably buy a Wii U for it.

Pity they couldnt just make a new Zelda just like this.

D-e-f-

Banned
Game looks amazing, I have so many good memories of playing this in my college dorm. I am strongly considering getting a Wii U soon now that Nintendo has a really good lineup through the year and 3 big announced games for 2014.

I think you meant to say four! (Mario Kart, DKC, Bayo, X)

OryoN

Damn this game looks so freaking amazing! Hard to believe this is the result if a 'mere' resolution bump, with texture & lighting tweaks. Shows how far ahead of its time the original truly was. It also shows how shortsighted those idiots(screw whoever's offended) on the "Celda" hate train really were.

Nintendo will be causing plenty jaws to drop this gen on their "pathetically underpowered"(not my words) console.

Neo Child

Banned
holy crap

wind waker hd looks amazing

wind waker is one of my favourite games ever and by far my favourite zelda. this looks AMAZING. GIVE ME

Hiltz

I hope the beauty of Wind Waker HD inspires Nintendo to make another game that features cell-shaded visuals again.

Miiow

Banned
I hope the beauty of Wind Waker HD inspires Nintendo to make another game that features cell-shaded visuals again.

Zelda U art style will be unique. Aonuma said that it won't be extremely realistic or cartoony, it will be something special. Fingers crossed!

Top Bottom