• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Beta Announced

nicolajNN

Well this is most encouraging, I'm hoping to wake up to a code tomorrow, if not I'll try my luck at the EU modbot give-away.

HiVision

Got in, but the thing isn't starting until next week and only for a couple hours? :((
Release the game already, guys!

You can play in the test for each region, 3 hours each. Some times might be difficult for your time zone but there are no limits.

The first test starts 9 hours or so from now!

Shy

As of this post, tt starts in about 8 hours, if that helps. So just add 8 to whatever time you're in, and that's the starting zone.
Ahhh.
The first 3-hour block starts at 6am Eastern/3am Pacific/11am GMT Thursday morning (the JP block), the second starts at 1pm EST/10 am PST/6 pm GMT Saturday (EU block), last is 7 pm EST/4 pm PST Saturday/12 am Sunday GMT (US block).
I'm such an idiot. Sorry for missing this post Duck.

SZips

To those still waiting, keep your fingers crossed still. I literally (as of two minutes ago) receive the email with my key for the beta. Seems they're still slowly going out.

randomkid

Just received an email 5 minutes ago for US Beta access. I was not in the Alpha. I thought email invites were already sent but this is the first communication I've received from em, I had no previous indication that I was in (signed up a bit after this thread was first posted)

Wasn't expecting this!

lol... minutes after EASTC0AST_GH05T kindly gave me a code, I get my beta email. It says it was sent 2.5 hours ago, but it only just showed up. Guess their email server is pretty backed up?

Frosta

Banned
I wish I had better luck. I tried for days to get into the alpha by following the twitter and Twitch last year and got nothing. Seems I didn't get a code on any of my PSNs this time sadly. I also somehow fucked up my modbot entry. :(

Top Bottom