• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Beta Announced

Qvoth

i'll give out my extra code later, i won the code raffle from few pages ago but turns out i got into the beta anyway from signing up

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
i'll give out my extra code later, i won the code raffle from few pages ago but turns out i got into the beta anyway from signing up
If you could spare one, I'd definitely appreciate it. I registered for the alpha and the beta, but I never got an invite for either one.

You can play in the test for each region, 3 hours each. Some times might be difficult for your time zone but there are no limits.

The first test starts 9 hours or so from now!
Oh, nice. I'll play and stream as much as I can.

Congratulations to Spy for getting my code (as soon as I get inside and PM them back lol)!

Edit: If the giveaway is still setting out, I'll hold off a bit to avoid more duplication.

fixuis

so i redeemed the code through the ps store website on my laptop, now what? how do i access it? gets downloaded to my ps4 automatically or do i get a link later on ?

Kalren

Makes me sad I didn't post in this thread. Good luck and congratz to everyone who got in. I've been looking forward to playing this ever since it was first shown.

Got a spare US key from the modbot giveaway, up for grabs:

You should at hide the code in an email Tag so only Gaffers can grab it.

Edit: Glad someone got it.

TheGentleman

Neo Member
What time would the beta start for New Zealand?

I ask because I hope it won't be too early or too late for New Zealanders/Australians.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
What time would the beta start for New Zealand?

I ask because I hope it won't be too early or too late for New Zealanders/Australians.

t1453374000z4.png

t1453489200z4.png

t1453593600z4.png

Top Bottom