• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Beta Announced

I'm assuming some fine comrade will make a New Moscow Gaf town for beta?

Also when are the playable times?

Edit: nvm answer in OP.

DarkLS1

I got the email about 15mins after entering the raffle. I just woke up and noticed that i won via pm. Since i dont need it i'll send it to the first pm that i receive.

Just to be clear, I know streaming is encouraged — and I intend to — but are can we also discuss the game freely here, or should we stick to the official beta forum for that?

Just to be clear, I know streaming is encouraged — and I intend to — but are can we also discuss the game freely here, or should we stick to the official beta forum for that?

There's no restriction on that kind of thing from us lol. As long as people are talking about the game and having fun wherever they feel comfortable, that's what matters!

ps3ud0

So did anyone actually get a EU code in the end? I didn't but hoping they got sent out at least...

Did you have any luck checking Massive Duck, C.M.?

ps3ud0 8)

Mik2121

if i'm not mistaken, the 1st beta will start in half an hour? am i correct?
You're correct. I already left the PS4 on, and waiting now :) I might not be able to get right at 8 (dinner time...) but will probably join within one hour from now.

Too bad the next timeframe is from 4 to 7am here in Japan... no way I can join it :(

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Fyi - if any of the codes aren't won, I think you can PM ModBot and if you're the first you'll get the code. Just nabbed #10

addik

Randomly got a code this morning while at work, so now I'm downloading the client and I'll be playing this! It's my first time to participate in a beta!

Turns out the GF also got a code, but she's already able to play on her account using "my" client, so once again, first US PM takes it!

ChanMan

Oddly enough I got up early enough to play this since I went to bed super early last night. Got the game downloading now. :)

Top Bottom