• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Open Beta : All your base are belong to us

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
We should get some metal in the reserves, rather than in the town hall. We're empty!

rafaelr

i think i just screwed up my town :(
our town hall was so far away from the bus stop that it was a real grind to get all the iron there for level 2. so when we finally got it and i was able to build a residence in the town i thought "ok, let´s disassemble the town hall and move it to a better location". disassembled it but didn´t think about the mandate limit. and when i wanted to rebuild it closer to the bus stop, it said "cannot construct, over mandate limit".
so i try to help by getting the 100 matroshkas achievement (which gets you mandate iirc), which we were really close to. when i get back to town my disassembled town hall sign is gone, but it looks like somebody either used it to reconstructed the town hall or built a new one. thing is the town hall now is level one again (does an upgraded building lose it´s upgrades if you disassemble and move it to another place?), which means a whole lot of time and iron was wasted and i felt really bad and just quit (
for now...
after playing for 5 hours
).

Shin-Ra

I wish you could pick up resources you've put into storage. I needed a lump of coal for my car.

yea I have no idea what I'm doing

aaaaand just got disconnected from gaf town :(

edit:

yeah I just got disconnected cooperating with someone on the islands
http://www.jp.playstation.com/op/thetomorrowchildren/playersinfo/2016/06/openbeta005.html
When on an island, players are able to collaborate with others that are nearby for gathering resources, however this may cause a network error at times.

In order to avoid this, please do the following;

-Please ensure that you are not carrying anything before selecting "collaborate"

-If a network error occurs, please exit the town and re-enter again.

Rob85Fr

Neo Member
In GafTown too, nice red color.
By the way, bus seems stuck actually ? Anyway to restart it ?
And who created a wall just in front of the carbon materials ?

One more thing, it seems impossible now to dig and get materials blocks using the rocket launcher, why ? Now everything is destroyed, even the materials.
That was a nice and fun way for digging easily ! Really sad :'-(

Edit : yeah bus is moving ! :D

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
To the person who built a bridge infront of the bus: Thanks for blocking it.

Shin-Ra

Sometimes little bits of brick are left floating or on the ground in town and you can't get rid of them by digging.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Sometimes little bits of brick are left floating or on the ground in town and you can't get rid of them by digging.

I saw people getting rid of those with a chainsaw.

found a Russian doll thing. so what's the deal is there a rewards system for those mining their asses off and finding these dolls?

just wondering how the rewards system works? just XP for leveling up?

Cobaiye

OMG I brought metal to the town hall for 3 hours hoping I could build my home in GAF Town but I couldn't because I didn't have evough money to destroy my previous house, now every slot is taken !

I'm salty right now.

Se_7_eN

OMG I brought metal to the town hall for 3 hours hoping I could build my home in GAF Town but I couldn't because I didn't have evough money to destroy my previous house, now every slot is taken !

I'm salty right now.

We don't take kindly to bums in GAF Town.... Please leave.

/s

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
........I took a bus out to an island and the island immediately evaporated making the space unexplorable, in a panic I jetpacked my way back to the town. ._. Wtf. Someone invite me to gaf town.

Rob85Fr

Neo Member
........I took a bus out to an island and the island immediately evaporated making the space unexplorable, in a panic I jetpacked my way back to the town. ._. Wtf. Someone invite me to gaf town.

Check for Mikhzhek in the city list
By the way, actually the town isn't as beautiful as some picture I saw from the previous beta town :'-(
Need moar colors.

Ferr986

Feel bad because I don't feel like I'm contributing much but I sitll don't know what to do. I just shoot monsters and mine whatever stuff I can but I never get anything (other than exp).

Also I found a russian doll but couldn't transport it back to the city because of the void between where I was and the city, and could use the jet while having the doll on my back.

Anyone live streaming GafTown? I wanna see!

Could do, but I'm so terrible the stream would probably be boring lol

EDIT: How do I get the weapon license? Tired of getting ambushed by moskitoes every time I go mining.

Feel bad because I don't feel like I'm contributing much but I sitll don't know what to do. I just shoot monsters and mine whatever stuff I can but I never get anything (other than exp).

Also I found a russian doll but couldn't transport it back to the city because of the void between where I was and the city, and could use the jet while having the doll on my back.

Could do, but I'm so terrible the stream would probably be boring lol

EDIT: How do I get the weapon license? Tired of getting ambushed by moskitoes every time I go mining.

You can just load the doll on to the bus like other materials and the licenses you get from the military guys walking around town.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
I decided to check out the dead body of one of those giant lizard things, I jetpacked out to it and saw that I could use my pickaxe on it, I used it on it's chest and found several boxes of cans of paint with various colors, plum and red and orange. I heard loud thumping noises and another one was coming over, so I hid inside the body which disintegrated as the alive one was walking by and being hammered by my town's cannons. With the body gone the void became unstable and once again I had to jetpack back to my town in a panic. Couldn't figure out how to get the cans of paint there since they couldn't go in my pouch for some reason despite there being room. Also got a shotgun, another jetpack, and a pickaxe with 30 durability from the blackmarket. :D

jayu26

When do you get the email for reaching level 2? What is in it? Anything worth while?

I would also like to check out Gaftown.

PSN: jayubt26

Ferr986

You can just load the doll on to the bus like other materials and the licenses you get from the military guys walking around town.

Thanks! got my license!

My problem with the doll was that there was no bus around, I mean I found it on a Godzilla corpse.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Is there any kind of trick with the buses, or do you really just have to wait?

El Jaffe

Joined Gaft own, will try not to be a hindrance! I played Closed Beta and remember doing really well but I've forgotten everything so it'll take time to adjust.

Top Bottom