• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milennia

We gotta do it the old way, with our own personal analysis.

Yes, please. I need people to play with on PC (since BF GAF aren't interested in this game).

I would play with you :/ my PC is shot right now.
Have had to resort to playing BF on ps4 until launch :///

Going with the Xbox version in the end because of it.
But meh, doesn't matter much to me, i love the controller.

antitrop

High-quality wallpaper version of the box art:

ibzMVvG85wxyyj.jpg

Can't wait. I wasn't going to get this game since I got a PS4 but the PC beta was such a blast I'm absolutely buying it. I'm excited to try out some new guns that weren't in the beta.

Nokterian

Can;t wait to use the stryder and just gotta go fast on the field. Also those maps look amazing Lagoon looks fresh and a lot of color in those maps.

Milennia

Can;t wait to use the stryder and just gotta go fast on the field. Also those maps look amazing Lagoon looks fresh and a lot of color in those maps.

I prefer darker maps personally :p although i cant ignore the well designed bright maps lol

My favorites are airbase and overlook.
They look very well placed, more so than the other maps to an extent as well as have a nice atmosphere for my tastes.
Perfect.

The prima guide supposedly has some old school halo 2 pros like Walshy, explaining the best routes etc.

Oh, that's good to hear, though I personally dislike when games in development appeal heavily to competitive scenes at the cost of doing new and interesting things, TF obviously doesn't fall into that trap. I kinda hope that there's a way for them to dynamically alter the maps so as to mix things up by blocking, redirecting, or making more challenging the routes that end up being used most. I figure they're getting regularly updated heatmaps for all of the bottlenecks when it's out in the wild, but they can't account for everything the playerbase will find and exploit over time even if they've done tons of internal playtesting.

antitrop

It feels like I've been waiting for this game forever. Like the 30 hours I spent with the Beta were all just a fever dream.

Raxus

I really want to dig into this game so I can't wait to see how hectic things get when we see other weapons and titans.

It feels like I've been waiting for this game forever. Like the 30 hours I spent with the Beta were all just a fever dream.

Its it better or worse that I was waiting on this game to get an XBO (no pc) and i only watched like 10 hours of live Twitch streams.... and i'm still shaking like im going through withdraw. I keep hearing "You have no idea how fun it is until you play, screw what you've seen!"

Does anyone know if this is going to be digitally available on the xbox marketplace at midnight? I can't seem to find any stores relatively close to me doing a midnight release and I don't feel like waiting until 8 am to pick the game up.

Does anyone know if this is going to be digitally available on the xbox marketplace at midnight? I can't seem to find any stores relatively close to me doing a midnight release and I don't feel like waiting until 8 am to pick the game up.

I think I read that it will be available for download 12:00PST. Factoring in the time it will take to download all those gigabytes, depending on where you are you'll probably be playing sooner if you pick up a physical copy.

I think I read that it will be available for download 12:00PST. Factoring in the time it will take to download all those gigabytes, depending on where you are you'll probably be playing sooner if you pick up a physical copy.

Yeah I'd be completely shocked if it wasn't available right at Midnight. As for the download, I bet this game won't let you start playing until it's at 100%. In my experience with other Xbone downloads, the multiplayer is the piece that requires the whole game to be present.

Yeah I'd be completely shocked if it wasn't available right at Midnight. As for the download, I bet this game won't let you start playing until it's at 100%. In my experience with other Xbone downloads, the multiplayer is the piece that requires the whole game to be present.

I bet they will let you play before it hits 100%. They just will make the tutorial playable, and then finish downloading the rest of the game while people are playing the tutorial.

Woot! One more week to go, any word about whether Origin will have preloading? Also is there anyway to direct where the game preloads to? I don't think my SSD has 48gb of storage for this game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom