• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump: Sweden has huge immigration problems. Sweden: No we don't, USA pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skoen

>mfw when I'm 26 and still live with my parents

Is it normal for teenager kids to move out over there?
Does the government sponsor the rents for teenagers?

In Sweden teenagers generally tend to move out as soon as possible after they finish secondary school, so round 18+ or so.

zoukka

Who would've guessed that our whole world turned into a giant orange meme in the 21st century. I always thought many historical figures and world leaders were silly, but now they all seem so likeable in retrospect.

eot

Banned
From the CNN article. I was going to make a joke about a William Shatner impression but OH MY GOD LOOK AT HIS HANDS!

Eyn6uvpu

I always thought the tiny hands thing was about his insecurities, but they really are small.

The small hands thing is that people often say that small hands = small dick etc.

Majine

Banned
At least talk about the Iceland PM wanting to outlaw pineapple on pizza if you want to raise awareness of real issues.

Share+a+shooting+gif+post+the+best+shooting+gif+s+you_c89c39_4677555.gif

zon

It's normal, almost expected in a way, to have moved out when you're 20-22. The goverment does not sponsor the rent, you can apply for a benefit you can get until you're 29 but the amount of money is very low. If you live in a one room apartment at 30 square metres you'll get $100 in benefits at best to pay the rent.

Drinkel

In the countryside it's not uncommon to move out when you're 15 if you want to keep studying (which most people do). Education options are poor outside of the cities so people often move away to the larger towns. You do get some money for rent if you apply for a program that is not available where you live (at least this was the case 10 years ago).

If you're studying you get student benefits. In my case it pretty much covers the rent and nothing more. My rent is cheap, though. In other places it'll only cover part of the rent.

Other than that it's side jobs or loans (or your parents supporting you).

Policemen, who were interviewed as part of the report, claim that their answers were edited to make it seem that they answered other questions that then the ones they actually got from Ami Horowitz.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a...trump-talade-om-han-har-klippt-ihop-vara-svar

- He has just put a different type of question and then edited it together so that it sounds like we're answering questions that he never asked us, says Anders Göranzon.

- Yes, I do not know whether to laugh or cry. This is of course totally dishonest journalism. We live in a democracy and then you can not go around suspecting people all the time. But this is beneath contempt, completely crazy. And it's even crazier to US President refers to this.

- Had it been a longer feature and if it had been published in Sweden, then perhaps we had made contact with him. We'll start going through it and see if we later will go ahead with it anyway. But if you are just reasonably intelligent, one sees that it has been cut up, said Anders Göranzon.

Amazing how white men will jump through all sorts of hoops to defend each other from rape accussations but won't extend that courtesy to brown immigrants.

Verelios

He's a national disgrace. Someone should've at least vetted his nonsense but he surrounded himself with cronies, kissasses and neophytes, so what do you expect?

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
When the president gets his information, not through his own administration, but from Fox News.

Truly a man of the people.

Peccavi

Trump gets his intelligence from Fox rather than his own agencies. One more terrifying thing about this administration.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
- Had it been a longer feature and if it had been published in Sweden, then perhaps we had made contact with him. We'll start going through it and see if we later will go ahead with it anyway. But if you are just reasonably intelligent, one sees that it has been cut up, said Anderson Göranzon.

Sorry to disappoint you Mr Göranzon :(...

Last Week Tonight brought it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5DAOeqkMU

Also he posed a good question, what IS a famous Swedish landmark? Like if something blew up in a alien invasion movie where people go "Oh, that's the [Landmark] in Sweden!", what would that be?

Our annual hay Christmas Goat.

lazygecko

Policemen, who were interviewed as part of the report, claim that their answers were edited to make it seem that they answered other questions that then the ones they actually got from Ami Horowitz.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a...trump-talade-om-han-har-klippt-ihop-vara-svar

- He has just put a different type of question and then edited it together so that it sounds like we're answering questions that he never asked us, says Anders Göranzon.

- Yes, I do not know whether to laugh or cry. This is of course totally dishonest journalism. We live in a democracy and then you can not go around suspecting people all the time. But this is beneath contempt, completely crazy. And it's even crazier to US President refers to this.

- Had it been a longer feature and if it had been published in Sweden, then perhaps we had made contact with him. We'll start going through it and see if we later will go ahead with it anyway. But if you are just reasonably intelligent, one sees that it has been cut up, said Anderson Göranzon.

Can't they sue over shit like this? It certainly sounds like it should be ground for suing.

Can't they sue over shit like this? It certainly sounds like it should be ground for suing.

Maybe they could, but that would mean a lot of energy, time and money wasted for little gain, and I doubt they as a policemen would want that. I would assume that if they do something, it would be a harsh statement, that could gain a lot of (or at least some) negative attention for Mr Horowitz, Fox and Trump.

Wait.....

Those burnings have been terrorist attacks all this time!?

ZoLr0_f-maxage-0.gif

One of them was actually carried out by a US citizen.

I blame our lack of control over americans pouring into this country. Who are they? What do they want? Do they hate us? We need to ban americans from entering sweden until we figure out what's going on.

- Had it been a longer feature and if it had been published in Sweden, then perhaps we had made contact with him. We'll start going through it and see if we later will go ahead with it anyway. But if you are just reasonably intelligent[någorlunda funtad], one sees that it has been cut up, said Anderson Göranzon.
You'd think that swedish police would know a thing or two about alt-right intelligence by this point.

The Pope

How are we suppose to be able to do this for 8 years(please be wrong)? He just says everything that pops into his head.

PS: GAF do you like my avatar?

Guys, Trump is like your grandfather who watches Fox News and forwards conspiracy emails. The only difference between him and your grandfather is he's the fucking president.

You see what happened in Los santos last night , and last week in dunwall , and let's not forget the Goron City massacre last year . Terrible terrible things .

We must build the wall to protect Midgar from future attacks .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom