• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump: Sweden has huge immigration problems. Sweden: No we don't, USA pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paganmoon

FGage4N.png

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/833681539997253636

So Fake News Media isn't saying imigration in Sweden is working out?

Also, Swedish government is now Fake News.

Ithil

This Fox News report is the only thing he knows about Sweden. I don't mean "the immigration situation in Sweden", I mean Sweden the country, period. He couldn't find it on a map, or name its capital. Yet because he is so grotesquely egotistical, he refuses to acknowledge he could be mistaken, and so instead of backing off this, now he's actually digging in his heels and making it an issue, over a country he knows nothing about but now acts like he's some expert because he watched one Fox News segment.

This may literally affect USA/Swedish relations if he keeps it up and starts picking fights with Swedish officials who speak on the matter. Foreign policy dictated by a single dodgy Fox News segment. That's how dumb your president is.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I was thinking now. If I would be involved in lobbying, I would get as much time as possible on air on Fox. That's where the real power is these days.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump

HAPPY PRESIDENTS DAY - MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Keasar

Prepare yourself

maxresdefault.jpg

Our King shall lead the assault, ontop of a mighty horse wielding his mighty sword Blåtand in his arm and screaming the infernal war cry of a Swedish population going to war for the first time in over 200 years!
kungen.jpg

"Nu går vi och tar dem, gubbar!"

Hey everyone in the US if you want to get away from your democratically elected looney tune president you can contact our Migration Service which is just great, try it while it's manned. Oh and you won't get shot for walking down the street once you're in.

Just the best immigration.

i-Lo

Wonder how his cohorts will spin this embarrassment on the media now that Trump is officially calling out Sweden's media.

Saganator

Would be awesome if Fox News just ran ridiculous stories to bait Trump into saying even dumber shit than he already does. They need to do a big story on the truth of chemtrails.

Numb

Our King shall lead the assault, ontop of a mighty horse wielding his mighty sword Blåtand in his arm and screaming the infernal war cry of a Swedish population going to war for the first time in over 200 years!
kungen.jpg

"Nu går vi och tar dem, gubbar!"

200 years of saved bloodlust
Won't even have time to enjoy fika

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
So let me see if I've got this straight...he's now claiming that the media is doing the Fake News thing again because they're reporting counters what he says is the truth about Swedish immigration problems, which he only seems to "know" anything about because of an earlier Fox News segment he watched and already threw under the bus, but since he took as fact at the time, it is now fact eternal and can't be undermined by fake news claims...or something like that.

I'm sure McCarthy-Spicer will do a better job of conveying the mental contortions involved than I can.

Shadybiz

So let me see if I've got this straight...he's now claiming that the media is doing the Fake News thing again because they're reporting counters what he says is the truth about Swedish immigration problems, which he only seems to "know" anything about because of an earlier Fox News segment he watched and already threw under the bus, but since he took as fact at the time, it is now fact eternal and can't be undermined by fake news claims...or something like that.

I'm sure McCarthy-Spicer will do a better job of conveying the mental contortions involved than I can.

Worse...the actual government of actual Sweden (or the embassy, anyway) tweeted that they have no idea what he's talking about. That was yesterday..well before this absurd tweet.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/19/politics/trump-rally-sweden/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom