• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 205 at MSG |OT| Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez | Who Da Fook Are These Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her fight career is gonna tank which results in no movies which results in going away forever and having Travis brownes bitch made kids.

Conor vs Woodley is more laughable than Werdum vs Tarverdyan.

I think Conor thinks he actually stands a chance because he and Woodley are the same height and he trained with middleweights for the second Diaz fight lol.

Levito

Banned
Maybe not go overboard with the theatrics then?

This does not seem like a good headspace to be in 24 before a title fight.

Wallach

damn conor is having a bad day lol

no but seriously I hope he yaps his way into a fight with woodley because they would run that shit on the evening news

giphy.gif

The Beard

f*cking A now I wouldnt mind of McGregor and Woodley win lol

McGregor going for 3 belts? Lol

You know Woodley would love that opportunity, that'd be his biggest payday by miles. I really can't see Woodley beating Wonderboy tomorrow night though. I think Conor can beat Eddie, but it won't be easy.

Woodley and McGregor having this side thing 24hrs prior to fight night is really bad for them lol

Definitely not in the right state of mind. Woodley obviously trying to stay cool through it.

The Beard

Woodley and McGregor having this side thing 24hrs prior to fight night is really bad for them lol

Definitely not in the right state of mind. Woodley obviously trying to stay cool through it.

I dunno. Conor is the type that can go from 100 to zero real quick. Look at his last fight. He was yelling and throwing bottles/cans a couple days before, then he was calm and cool entering the fight, and was able to stick to his game plan of being patient and getting in those leg kicks early.

I dunno. Conor is the type that can go from 100 to zero real quick. Look at his last fight. He was yelling and throwing bottles/cans a couple days before, then he was calm and cool entering the fight, and was able to stick to his game plan of being patient and getting in those leg kicks early.

That added about 300k ppv buys.

This is side crap behind the scenes

Yeah the Conor stuff is really grating on me. Kinda acting like a child which is funny sometimes, but it's just annoying when it's not even necessary to sell a fight or anything.

IKizzLE

I can't imagine Woodley fighting Conor. Conor is a dude that takes tons of headshots every fight....fighting woodley would literally be a death sentence. He better hope Wonderboy beats Woodley, cuz that's definitely a much more favorable matchup.

But I got $50 on Woodley beating Wonderboy.

dream

I don't see how Connor wins this fight, Obliterator. I think he might actually get knocked dead in this one.

Conor has been rocked by Nate, who doesn't put much in his punches in order to maintain volume. I don't think he's got a weak chin by any means, but Eddie hits hard.

I don't see how Connor wins this fight, Obliterator. I think he might actually get knocked dead in this one.

Really? Interesting. I've got him an advantage due to reach and timing. A lot of people are saying Eddie is the worst possible match up for him but in some ways Diaz was. It was the first time Conor faced anyone in the UFC with a longer reach than him, and Nate's chin is fantastic and he has a great gas tank.

Eddie is hittable, susceptible to being rocked, and Conor has a 5 inch reach on him. Then again he has great wrestling, good power, and solid boxing. I think he's going to get a 1st or 2nd rd KO.

That said I could entirely see it going the other way.

I got the flu so had to cancel my trip to Disneyland. But at least now I can watch this. Except i'm highly contageous so can't go anywhere so would have to watch at home.

Maybe it is the fever but these are my picks

Eddie
Tyron
KK
Hay Jesus
Michael Johnson
Cupcake
Frankie
Jim Miller
Natal
Carmouche

Anyone have any positive experiences with Live Events Viewer on PS4? Might purchase this due to discount and no buffering haha

Edit: YouTube might be a better option due to LEV not having any functions aside from watching it live.

Chumley

Banned

People said Aldo was going to knock him dead, and that he was going to get humiliated in the Nate rematch since Nate had a full camp. I don't see him losing this.

IKizzLE

I got the flu so had to cancel my trip to Disneyland. But at least now I can watch this. Except i'm highly contageous so can't go anywhere so would have to watch at home.

Maybe it is the fever but these are my picks

Eddie
Tyron
KK
Hay Jesus
Michael Johnson
Cupcake
Frankie
Jim Miller
Natal
Carmouche

I have all the same picks except I got Weedman. I could leave with $500 bucks total if the night goes right.

pixelation

I ain't even mad at the fights that got cancelled, wasn't interested in them either way... the ones i am most interested in are still a go.

Banglish

Welp apparently Conor really has lost it. It wasn't just for hype, McGregor was talking mad shit to Woodley backstage at the weigh-ins.

As a Conor fan I'm not liking this shit at all. This isn't just fight hype its being an asshole

https://twitter.com/UFCEspanol/status/797216451958624256

Bruh you either in or out. It's waay more fun just coming along for the ride. This isn't the first time he's had backstage banter between other fighters, nothing new. No one is able to even come close to how ambitious the dude is or taking crazy risks. I wanna see him beat everyone - would be freakin hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom