• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 FULL E3 Video July 1st!

uEOcATF.gif

Blutonium

I can do it. Don't watch this. You want to go in fresh. You can manage, just don't click the link. I can do this, really.

Perun

If it wasn't for Mad Max I'd say that's the best action sequence I've seen all year across all forms of media.

Yeah, it did look pretty fantastic, but it's essentially a great looking, well directed cutscene, some player interactivity existed but didn't present much challenge.

I'd like to see an Uncharted film by these guys, I'm not THAT hyped for the game though, but I'm sure it's gonna be pretty good.

I love the fact that sam barely sounds anything like joel. troy baker is truly a very versatile voice actor.

nolan north as well, david don't sound nothin' like nate.

Bahlor

I say god damn ... can't wait for this... for now this is my absolute most wanted, enjoyed all 3 uncharted games and this one can't come soon enough. Looks sooo good and I totally trust them in terms of story.

Endo Punk

Elena looks amazing and I was team Chloe. Excuse me while I change sides.

Also terrible quality video but amazing set piece. WOW!

That was a little underwhelming imo.

Graphically it looked awesome and great gamepaly but it wasn't as good as the media made it out to be.

I am really impressed, didn't think it could be done after seeing the order 1886 but ND have done it and raised the bar once again.

Quality of stream was crap and even then you can tell that it looks amazing! The lightning during the bike part! Cant believe it, holy shit that was amazing

That was unbelievably mindblowing. It was an out of this world gameplay trailer that has never been shown before. The fluid transition of the combat and the terrain. Just wow.

This is Uncharted 2's train sequence on steroids. Nothing can stop this train called Naughty Dog.

Top Bottom