• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 FULL E3 Video July 1st!

That was a little underwhelming imo.

Graphically it looked awesome and great gamepaly but it wasn't as good as the media made it out to be.

353tw.gif

OST was great, camerawork was topnotch, and the gameplay looks good. Once the hype dies down everyone will start with the "all they did was push up" bs, but the actual aim mechanics seems improved from UC3. Now upload this somewhere where I can appreciate the graphics lol.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I really don't see anything touching Uncharted 4 in 2016, that was just incredible.

Elandyll

Banned
Decided to stop watching the choppy (for me) super compressed stream, and wait for a better version.

Looks like it lived up to the hype :)

ItIsOkBro

It's just the next evolution of what they've done with vehicles before, it's awesome and what was shown here was simply fantastic. I'm ecstatic at how much control the player has during something like this, where most other devs would have made this sequence ridiculously scripted (well, the end part was on-rails but everything before that is what I'm mainly talking about). Naughty Gods.

The 2nd half you don't have any more control that you did in previous Uncharted games, it was great but I didn't see an evolution.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
That is one fucking amazing action sequences ...pickup jaw from floor

Raxus

I don't think it sounded that much different, she just sounded really really upset.

Yep, she was betrayed by Nate and her voice reflected that. Probably why she sounded 'different' since she normally hasn't been this upset in the series.

Man I really want to play the Uncharted collection now.

It is like playing an action movie...which makes it better than most action movies. Screw action movies, action games is where it is at.

md99

Banned
If Horizon hadn't already convinced me to get a PS4 I'm most definitely getting one now.

That was the most impressive looking shit I've ever seen in a videogame.

The 2nd half you don't have any more control that you did in previous Uncharted games, it was great but I didn't see an evolution.
I'm pretty sure every time Nate is at the wheel, you're controlling the vehicle. That's absolutely more control.

In general though, how do you 'evolve' scripted action sequences in games? To get some of the shots they do and to make the action go the places it does, it's impossible to give you complete freedom of control. I personally wouldn't want that anyways.

Schrade

Why are people asking for a 1080p version of that? It was a 1080p stream.

It was horribly encoded of course... we need a pristine version.

Top Bottom