• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted Collection demo up in PS Store Worldwide

PXGyzpC.png

Shin-Ra

I was watching a video of the demo and I think they fixed that grimy roof near the swimming pool.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Can't see it on the UK store from my phone, sure it isn't out due to location? So midnight here hopefully.

GravyButt

Hmm didn't realize there was even going to be a demo!! I never played any of the uncharted games and was debating this, so trying out the demo will be nice!!

NA GAF when has PSN ever updated on a day that isnt tuesday?

right

Right! But maybe it was a surprise or something. The thread title is pretty specific. Was I shocked to find it wasn't there? Not really, but again, easy to assume it was a day early surprise or an error or something. When you see "Uncharted demo is available on the store" it pretty much means one thing.

When they updated the store releasing a few weeks back things become available at midnight, not on a regional update basis.
Thanks for the clarification. I didn't know that.

I remember that the Uncharted 3 Summer beta became available worldwide at the same time, except in Hong Kong (they had it ~8 hours earlier).

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Not in the UK, should be in 2 hours though.

styl3s

Literally took me 2 minutes to set up the new account and start the DL, thanks!

I'll play around with it during RAW.

Don't need a demo to know this will be worth buying.
I'm sure the majority of people who are going to DL the demo already know they are buying it.

It's like when a dealer gives you a hit of that sweet crack cocaine for free. It's just a taste and i NEED TO TASTE IT.

Hmm didn't realize there was even going to be a demo!! I never played any of the uncharted games and was debating this, so trying out the demo will be nice!!
I wish i could re-experience the trilogy again you lucky bastard.

Top Bottom