• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted Collection demo up in PS Store Worldwide

NA-GAF be like

E9aeEzxqPdP3O.gif

To be fair, I feel like it's like this with most PSN threads.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Are they spoilery levels? Or maybe ill just skip cutscenes? I just would like to try it before I but if theres a chance! :)

I'm in the same boat, never played the series and I know it's probably smart to skip the demo, but honestly I don't have the willpower to resist it. I doubt it'll ruin the experience at all.

I'm in the same boat, never played the series and I know it's probably smart to skip the demo, but honestly I don't have the willpower to resist it. I doubt it'll ruin the experience at all.

It won't :) it's just a set piece and I am thinking it's not even among the best.

styl3s

Are they spoilery levels? Or maybe ill just skip cutscenes? I just would like to try it before I but if theres a chance! :)
Assuming this is the Uncharted 2 Demo that was originally reported when the Demo was announced then you have nothing to worry about spoiler wise.

I'm downloading 44gb next Friday so I'll save the bandwidth.
I assume you are on a cap? If so, does your internet bandwidth cap not reset every month? Because it's the first of the month in 2 days so it should reset days before friday.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
It won't :) it's just a set piece and I am thinking it's not even among the best.

Good to know, thanks. I basically bought my PS4 for less than 10 games and this was one of them, so I absolutely can't wait. And if you're wondering: Order 1886, Bloodborne, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted Collection, Uncharted 4, Horizon & The Last of Us. So far I haven't been disappointed, and I doubt I'll start now.

I agree. I think the level they chose is the start of something great in UC2 but isn't exactly it's highlight.

People should definitely give the demo a shot if they're hesitating at all on picking up the collection. Fantastic games and like TLOU, I'm really jealous of the folks that get to play it for the first time.

Toparaman

Banned
Oh shit, there's a demo for this? And it's Uncharted 2? That's pretty damn cool of Naughty Dog. To be honest it'll probably satisfy my curiosity of how it looks at 1080/60 without having to buy the full game.

Famassu

Dear god the PS Store can be so stupid sometimes. The demo isn't in the EU/Finland store if you go through Games -> Demos (at least when I checked), but it's there if you go through Featured -> Demos. Why on Earth doesn't the Demos section under Games have the same content as the Featured Demos section. -_-

Nothing on EU-PSN :( Midnight is my guess.
It's there. You just need to go to the Demo section from the Featured section (when you pick Featured, a couple of clicks to the right there's a point where there are small-ish links to Games, DLC and Demos), not Games -> Demos.

Available in Finland, I guess I won't go to sleep yet.

Edit. I didn't remember the PSN download speed.

7.5 GB should take me 3 minutes from Steam. From PSN, 40 minutes :(

Kama_1082

Banned
Assuming this is the Uncharted 2 Demo that was originally reported when the Demo was announced then you have nothing to worry about spoiler wise.

I assume you are on a cap? If so, does your internet bandwidth cap not reset every month? Because it's the first of the month in 2 days so it should reset days before friday.
350gb cap and my billing cycle ends every 24th.

GravyButt

Awesome thanks guys. I also got to experience tlou on ps4 for the first time too and its easily up there with one of my all time favorite games. Loved it! Im assuming they play similar? Cant wait if they do!

Symphonia

Banned
Did you go through Featured -> Demos that is a couple of right clicks to the right instead of Games -> demos? That's where it is on Finland's PS Store. For some stupid reason, they lead to different demo pages where one has the Uncharted demo and the other doesn't.
We don't have that.

UK has Featured > Games/DLC/Movies. There is no option for demos.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I wish my internet didn't blow so hard. Only 2 GB downloaded, about an hour and a half to go still.

Top Bottom