• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Until Dawn - Review Thread

Krakn3Dfx

Expected.
tumblr_nas1vvxIM91rn3zbbo1_500.gif

Ledhead

Wow, was not expecting it to review so well. I still plan on getting this, but further down the line after I have completed my backlog/MGSV

great reviews. well done supermassive and co. sony will breathe a huge sigh of relief regarding QD's game and will give it a much bigger push than Until dawn.

labaronx

Judging by previews most people seemed to like the game so the scores aren't too suprising. Already downloaded on my ps4 for when i get off work tonight

Javin98

Banned
I think this may actually end up getting a Metascore of 80+ or at the very least, 75+. Surprisingly good reviews overall.

dracula_x

quote from their review:

Until Dawn exists within a strange duality. It's a game that's generic while being unlike anything else I've ever played. It's bad in some very evident ways, and yet I want everyone I know to try it. It's not a great game, probably not even a good one, but it does things I want every narrative-based game going forward to learn from. I'm still fascinated by it, still planning more playthroughs for myself, still wanting to recommend it to friends. Until Dawn's greatest mystery may be how it manages to remain compelling in spite of such huge flaws.

Tratorn

So mostly nice scores overall, but some sites that count more on metacritic, gave it lower than average scores, so that'll hurt its metascore.

Top Bottom