• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

Radec

Just bought :

Doom
Hitman Season 1
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
$71

Now the backlog increases :

Uncharted 4
Witcher 3 Blood and Wine
Wolfenstein
AC:Syndicate
Infinite Warfare
MW:R
Doom
Hitman
Deus Ex:MD

:(

Toki767

Is it digital code? And I bought that 20% code earlier tonight, I'm stacking up as many discounts as possible

I'm buying $150, the max. So anything really moves the needle

My discount is already at $300 (factoring in other freebie PSN cards I've gotten recently) and I'm trying to move the needle

It is available as a digital code on Target's site, yes.

I did buy something, but I didn't get anything from the BF or Flash sale. Funny thing is that I was only interested in Sony games(TLOU and R&C) and it looks like all Sony games were off limits to discounts. I get that a lot of them are cheap already. But man everything else is being discounted, why not just take $5 off their own games like the two I mentioned and others like Bloodborne or even Killzone.

In the end I ended up only buying TLOU Remaster for $8 since I used both the $10 gift thing that Sony sent and the 10% code that everybody could use. I might get Battlefield 1 at Best Buy and Ratchet and Gamestop since those are the cheapest options. I prefer digital nowadays but I guess I'll go physical to save a little money plus I can give away these games later if I want.

Spy

I know I'm in the large minority but I was actually hoping for a lot more non AAA game sales since I already own every AAA game I want.

Aaaannd my backlog keeps increasing.

Thats not even including my shooters that I like to play.. BF1, RS:S and now throwing Titanfall 2 into the mix.

Why do I do this to myself?

Pyccko

Cool, grabbed Pirate Warriors 3, Rocksmith, The Crew and the Witcher DLC. Glad I'm getting out pretty unscathed this year.

Mesharey

Just bought :

Doom
Hitman Season 1
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
$71

Now the backlog increases :

Uncharted 4
Witcher 3 Blood and Wine
Wolfenstein
AC:Syndicate
Infinite Warfare
MW:R
Doom
Hitman
Deus Ex:MD

:(
Play short games first, CoD and Uncharted for example.

My backlog became big with these sales too though.

BadHand

I haven't played the Witcher 3 since launch, interested in picking up the DLC. I just checked and I was Lv 35, how easy would it be to pick and play through the DLC? I don't remember very much about the combat system.

Gonna hold off until Sunday, but I think I'm just gonna get Hitman, which leaves $13 or so for Firewatch if it goes on sale next week.

Got Doom and Infinite Warfare on disc.

LogicStep

Don't think I got an answer last time. What's the deal with the Division? Is it better now? I only played it on the beta and it was alright. The new survival mode sounds interesting, is it kinda like H1Z1 in some sense? I don't play that game but watching streams it looks fun and when I heard that survival mode is kinda like that I got interested. I would be playing with friends.

Only going to buy one game.

Deciding between Titanfall 2 and Hitman Season 1.

I was set on TF2 until I did some research on Hitman, and Hitman seems to be really plentiful in content

reKon

Banned
I want to, but most of the time after work even if I want to play, I just end up watching something while resting. :/

I'll have to push myself now to play these games though. I hope Hitman is as good as gaf says.

yep :(

the struggle is real

Demoskinos

Only going to buy one game.

Deciding between Titanfall 2 and Hitman Season 1.

I was set on TF2 until I did some research on Hitman, and Hitman seems to be really plentiful in content

Can't go wrong with either tbh. The question you need to ask yourself is if you are going to play the multi player in TF2. That's where the real meat and potatoes is at. Both games however have tons of replay ability. Personally I might give the nudge to Titanfall 2 by a hair myself.

Fury451

Banned
I want to, but most of the time after work even if I want to play, I just end up watching something while resting. :/

I'll have to push myself now to play these games though. I hope Hitman is as good as gaf says.

As a fan from Hitman: Codename 47 to now, it is.

kunonabi

Looking at 165$ worth of stuff on this sale. Can't pull the trigger until payday though. Hopefully that guy on ebay sends my 20% off code by then.

HotHamBoy

People complaining about the sale must be looking for some old obscure stuff because nearly all the new releases are on sale. Shit I bought Battlefield 1 at retail because I had a 20% discount and now it's cheaper digitally which I would have vastly preferred. This is what I get for being conditioned into expecting shit digital sales.

Yeah, if they think this sale is bad they should check out Nintendo's eShop sale.

Indie and old games under $10 on sale: Some people complain

New AAA releases 50% off: Some people complain

This is legitimately a really good sale. But not everyone likes the same things.

It would seem that any sale is a bad sale if the game you wanted isn't discounted.

Dog shit flash sale outside of the Titanfall/Battlefield combo pack.

You guys are full of shit.

$20 off XCOM 2, BF1, Rise of the Tomb Raider

$25 off Titanfall 2

$30 off Skyrim Remastered

Doom for $20... just to name a few.

What do people expect, reall? Or is it just bad because you already own or don't want these games?

Mesharey

Does the 10% in the OP stack with the 20% ebay codes?
Nope.
Doom or Hitman or Batman or Tomb Raider or Deus Ex?
Can't go wrong with either, didn't play Doom though.
My advise? Get 2 cheap games!
With additional 10%.
Don't think I got an answer last time. What's the deal with the Division? Is it better now? I only played it on the beta and it was alright. The new survival mode sounds interesting, is it kinda like H1Z1 in some sense? I don't play that game but watching streams it looks fun and when I heard that survival mode is kinda like that I got interested. I would be playing with friends.
It's good now and if you have friends to play it with then it'll be so much fun.

Skyrim is tempting but I guess the smart thing to do would be to just wait till it goes on sale for pc since I have a decent one, time to engage adult self control.

rawbhawb

Tales from the Borderlands was too cheap to pass up.

Also got both Witcher expansions, so now I can finally dive back into this great game!

Wow I didn't notice that there is a titanfall/battlefield bundle, I bought both of the stand alone games and ended spending more than buying the bundle. The bundle also includes more stuff :/

EGOMON

Just bought Dragon Quest Builders, Rues, and Terreria for $60. Most of the games I want are not on sale oh well

Top Bottom