• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreaker

hm. i guess we don't need to spend too much time talking about this because its fucking donald trump, but after reading that excerpt in the OP twice i don't see any explicit sexual assault references. just sounds like a rich and powerful dude with a tiny dick bragging to one of his friends. "grab them by the pussy" likely isn't literal. likely he's just talking shit.

That's the thing though. That is what he has been accused of doing. Have you seen this interview with Jill Harth? https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...xual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview jump to 2:20 (this was recorded a while ago, so before this tape of him came out)

I'm not sure I can do this today, I really don't know. I'm expected to go to a family function for some birthdays and behave. All the while I see the junk these same people keep dropping on social media. I'm just hopeful that it doesn't come up, I only see these people a few times a year.

linkboy

I just read this: According to Politico, after watching a video of Drumpf’s remarks, “10 percent of Republicans said the video gave them a positive feeling,”

What the entire fuck is going on in this country?

I don't know, but it's disgusting. Shit pisses me off.

pestul

I'm not sure I can do this today, I really don't know. I'm expected to go to a family function for some birthdays and behave. All the while I see the junk these same people keep dropping on social media. I'm just hopeful that it doesn't come up, I only see these people a few times a year.
I dodged a bullet last night at a birthday dinner. My mother subscribes to the crooked Hillary theories and we're Canadian lol.

I dodged a bullet last night at a birthday dinner. My mother subscribes to the crooked Hillary theories and were Canadian lol.

It's my wife's extended family too, I've always acted differently around them than my own. So long as no one says anything too crazy I'll hold my breath for a few hours.

Izuna

Banned
The best thing about all of this is that Trump supporters, who love memes so much, are the ones circulating the "Grab her by the Pussy" stuff.

His own supporters are making sure no one forgets.

also:

O5sGbFt.jpg

ya brain broke

Ithil

The best thing about all of this is that Trump supporters, who love memes so much, are the ones circulating the "Grab her by the Pussy" stuff.

His own supporters are making sure no one forgets.

also:

O5sGbFt.jpg

ya brain broke

"Who cares about something from 10 years ago! Also Bill Clinton was impeached 20 years ago!"

So from what I understand the people who have more and worse shit on Trump are giving him a chance to drop out or they'll go all out. Chances are there is explicit illegal stuff in those tapes.

RPGCrazied

So from what I understand the people who have more and worse shit on Trump are giving him a chance to drop out or they'll go all out. Chances are there is explicit illegal stuff in those tapes.

What could be worse then this? I'm afraid to even ask.

Barzul

Why would saying the N word or C word be worse than condoning sexual assault, which is what the current video is?

Because it will add legitimacy to the fact he is a racist for the people that think saying nigger and wearing a KKK outfit (this group is larger than you think) is the only way you can be one. You can't walk back from that. Like this video that came out, you basically can't spin it.

Why would saying the N word or C word be worse than condoning sexual assault, which is what the current video is?

Worse for him as his candidacy, I'm not going to get into a litmus test on which is worse/better thing to do.

Those things would further show that his private character is exactly what people have been saying all along. This is why the tape is doing so much damage, it is very much like Romney's 47%. A video or audio conversation saying he started the Obama birther video with some N words tossed in would be exceptionally damaging. A video or audio conversation calling Michelle or Hillary a C would do the same.

Because it will add legitimacy to the fact he is a racist for the people that think saying nigger and wearing a KKK outfit (this group is larger than you think) is the only way you be one. You can't walk back from that. Like this video that came out, you basically can't spin it.
Nod.

Worse for him as his candidacy, I'm not going to get into a litmus test on which is worse/better thing to do.

Those things would further show that his private character is exactly what people have been saying all along. This is why the tape is doing so much damage, it is very much like Romney's 47%. A video or audio conversation saying he started the Obama birther video with some N words tossed in would be exceptionally damaging. A video or audio conversation calling Michelle or Hillary a C would do the same.

Nod.

I don't think it would move the needle in any way. Any voters who have abandoned him have already done so and his image is hurt to any undecided. Hell, him saying a hard N word might gain him voters in some states.

I just read this: According to Politico, after watching a video of Trump’s remarks, “10 percent of Republicans said the video gave them a positive feeling,”

What the entire fuck is going on in this country?

Kind of giving the whole "Half of his supporters are deplorables" statement a bit more credibility.

Kudos to the Republican party who came right out and denounced this statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom