• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahonay

Banned
Why are Trump Surrogates still crying over the "basket of deplorables" remark?

CKI9m8W.jpg
Trying their best to paint themselves as the victims of the big ol' meanie liberal media AKA all media outlets everywhere not named Fox News.

Meowster

From the SNL cold open

giphy.gif
I love how the first woman to be nominated as a Presidential candidate has an opponent that is so blatantly sexist and misogynistic. It was the combined power of womanhood itself that finally tore down the beast. It's so poetic.

Caja 117

Well, i'll give Trump this, he did speak some truth ... somebody is doing the raping.

And judging from the posts in this thread saying it's just a normal thing that men say (or do), whelp...

To me its unbelivable how people fail to see the context of this sort of behavior and some use it as a way to justify Trump.

i find it funny how trump has made far more outrageous comments regarding other countries, races, religions etc. but something so trivial, and said almost a decade ago, is what is causing the biggest shit storm.

trump is the leader usa deserves.

ced

i find it funny how trump has made far more outrageous comments regarding other countries, races, religions etc. but something so trivial, and said almost a decade ago, is what is causing the biggest shit storm.

trump is the leader usa deserves.

I mean saying you sexually assault people isn't trivial, but yeah I see your point and it is crazy that this was what brought his downfall.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
So who are all these republican's voting for now if they have said no to Trump?

Once they get in the privacy of the election booth they will punch the ticket for Trump. This is all a smokescreen to get re-elected.

Izuna

Banned
I love how the first woman to be nominated as a Presidential candidate has an opponent that is so blatantly sexist and misogynistic. It was the combined power of womanhood itself that finally tore down the beast. It's so poetic.

That was bound to happen.

I mean, it's certainly the elephant in the room.

~~

I love how Hillary has good memes now. I was worried that the era of POTUS memes was over baring the scary possibility of President Trump.

I hope you guys pokemon go to the polls.

JB1981

Just a taste of some of the group texts I'm getting from Trump-supporting family members this AM:

He can't win....
All these "leaked videos" were held to the end...
The media (which is the Democrat party) has more than enough to continue to crush him.
His own words used against him...from times when he was the "celebrity businessman".
It's really such bullshit
The nicest cleanest guy to ever run was Romney and they convinced small minded imbeciles that Romney hated women.."wanted to take away their bodies" and would kill you family dog.
Ruthless BIG $$$ business ..politics is It's all about the $$$.
Always been...
Once they control the masses....they control the $$$$$$$$$$$$

Hillary and Bill leave office (she said "broke")
Tell me how THE FUCK she has 300mm net worth?

NHale

i hate to even think about it, but i wonder if someone has him on recording admitting to fucking a 13 year old girl or something worse

Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they're finding. I would like to have him show his completely innocent, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he isn't innocent, which is a real possibility, I'm not saying it hap— I'm saying it's a real possibility, much greater than I thought two or three weeks ago, then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics. And beyond politics. People are talking, you have to believe people are talking about this.

Izuna

Banned
Just a taste of some of the group texts I'm getting from Trump-supporting family members this AM:

He can't win....
All these "leaked videos" were held to the end...
The media (which is the Democrat party) has more than enough to continue to crush him.
His own words used against him...from times when he was the "celebrity businessman".
It's really such bullshit
The nicest cleanest guy to ever run was Romney and they convinced small minded imbeciles that Romney hated women.."wanted to take away their bodies" and would kill you family dog.
Ruthless BIG $$$ business ..politics is It's all about the $$$.
Always been...
Once they control the masses....they control the $$$$$$$$$$$$

Hillary and Bill leave office (she said "broke")
Tell me how THE FUCK she has 300mm net worth?

edit: omg

i showed it to her... she ain't brain dead
hahahahaha this biggest supporter I knew in real life

"I'm not justifying it" while justifying it. Lol.

Good on Jake though, he stopped that shit in its tracks. Stop saying men say stuff like this, honestly fuck you. I don't say that, no one I know or ever talked to has ever said anything like that. I'm talking drinking with the guys, bar talk, locker room talk, etc. NEVER has anyone said anything remotely like that. Stop trying to compare this to standard she is hot, look at those legs, I would love to tap that ass, etc. This is not even in the same orbit and he should be ashamed of trying to justify it and cast aspersions on everyone else for doing the same.

Kwixotik

Good on Jake though, he stopped that shit in its tracks. Stop saying men say stuff like this, honestly fuck you. I don't say that, no one I know or ever talked to has ever said anything like that. I'm talking drinking with the guys, bar talk, locker room talk, etc. NEVER has anyone said anything remotely like that. Stop trying to compare this to standard she is hot, look at those legs, I would love to tap that ass, etc. This is not even in the same orbit and he should be ashamed of trying to justify it and cast aspersions on everyone else for doing the same.
Yeah, I remember my fraternity had someone trying to rush who talked like that and he got rejected for it. It's disgusting and definitely not the norm.

diaspora

Access Hollywood, the pivotal player in the 2016 election. Worldstar is going to decide the outcome of the 2020 election aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom