• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what is the secret to not getting permanently banned from NeoGAF.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphinx

the piano man
the secret is to avoid engaging in conversations that seem suspicious, like it's a trap if you answer. o.k? please consider this when answering anything.

hey, blame Space, why do you have a leonardo avatar? just curious.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think I've only been banned twice. Once for insinuating mgs4 wouldn't fill up a bluray and another for calling John Mayer a cunt. Oh and actually I forgot I just requested a ban a few weeks ago so three times.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

cP1my.jpg

E0RnY.jpg

don't ban me for this please!

G-Fex

Hitokage totally stole my "oh my" response, by the way. Got a card in your deck for that?

*looks*

Be gone Knave, Change of heart, Dark magician girl..

Nope no card for that. Yet.

Panda that card won't work on me, I'll just use magical hats.

G-Fex

he's making a funny face and looks like someone is blaming him and so i thought i'd put some space between my name and the picture.

The ROOT of the username comes out. That's amazing, bravo Blame Space.

You need three tributes for that card so it kind of sucks. Should've been 1 star.

I seriously know nothing about yugioh so I'm probably wrong

So you need to make tributes of posters or mods to activate one admin?

sphinx

the piano man
he's making a funny face and looks like someone is blaming him and so i thought i'd put some space between my name and the picture.

but do you think that in general Leonardo is better than Donatello or Raphael? would you say Leonardo is the superior ninja turtle of them all just based on the fact that he's the oldest? is a blue bandana better than any other color? are you a diehard fan of blue color?

don't answer, it's a trap! read my tip in my earlier post!

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Speaking of how not to get banned, there seems to be a lot of banned names in the OT recently. I guess they didn't read this tread.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Speaking of how not to get banned, there seems to be a lot of banned names in the OT recently. I guess they didn't read this tread.

Some people who have posted in this thread have been banned elsewhere.

In one case for doing what the person suggested not to do.

Even when engaging in stupid arguments, remain level headed.

If you get upset enough to include an insult if any kind, take a step back and reexamine what you're doing. This is the internet, nothing is worth getting upset over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom