• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what is the secret to not getting permanently banned from NeoGAF.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I know of, your ban history isn't just short, it's all minor too.

Mr_Burns_150x176.jpg

My eventual rise to Moderator status continues at pace

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Sometimes I feel like I'm an asshair away from being banned, but it's only ever happened once and that must have been 4 or 5 years ago. I must say I think the mods these days do the best job I can ever remember them doing.

Never, ever post anything ever. Don't do it. There is never a reason to post. Have you seen the OT outside this thread? Don't fucking do it. EVER. DON'T. DON'T. NEVER.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Mumei, would you feel bad if you ever had to ban me?

sphinx

the piano man
yet another question:

what happens when someone or even a protion of GAF abuses or misuses real pics that are posted in social threads or Jan/July real avatars?

I don't think anyone was upset, but the coolio incident was not cool. Had Coolio PM'd a mod to demand bannings or something be done, would mods have addressed his request?

I know I would've...

Riggs

Banned
yet another question:

what happens when someone or even a protion of GAF abuses or misuses real pics that are posted in social threads or Jan/July real avatars?

I don't think anyone was upset, but the coolio incident was not cool. Had Coolio PM'd a mod to demand bannings or something be done, would mods have addressed his request?

I know I would've...

The Coolio incident, also known as Project Long Shadow, was very cool. Coolio is gaf gold now because of it.

yet another question:

I know I would've...

It's cool, Evilore owns everyones face that posts here anyway, only Vasper got more resale value for him.

EVOL 100%

I've been banned on something like my 10th post in a thread that became a graveyard. I thought it'd be a permban being a junior and all, but it only lasted one month.

Thank you based Bish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom