• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

why do you take up so much of my husbands time?

Gusy

Oh god... mus stop laughing. I'm literally in tears.

Hope ElTorro is summoned so she can witness the magic of Banderas and The NEO gifs. After that she will be ours too..hahahaha.

D0edaSA.png

quesalupa

I'm so confused. If that was OP's wife, why was she on the computer and not in the kitchen? What has become of my great country?

feel

Hi,
I'm my husband's wife, Andrea. I was wondering what is so interesting about the "Neo" Why does my husband get on this website thingy and laugh at stuff and post stuff?
Can you stop taking up his time, he's got other things to do like.... that reminds me, honey if you read this please do the following:
take out the trash, wash the cars, get water, cut the lawn (j/k)

I love you.
Holy shit man, the cringe levels are off the charts.

th4tguy

Op/ op's wife/ op's friend makes obvious joke thread
Gaf responds with new memes, photoshopped pictures and just in general goes crazy.
Op doesn't respond to any of it
Doesn't matter, gaf has found its entertainment for the day, make believing this is real.

Thisisgaf.gif

bud

Hi,
I'm my husband's wife, Andrea. I was wondering what is so interesting about the "Neo" Why does my husband get on this website thingy and laugh at stuff and post stuff?
Can you stop taking up his time, he's got other things to do like.... that reminds me, honey if you read this please do the following:
take out the trash, wash the cars, get water, cut the lawn (j/k)

I love you.

ayy andrea r u an archaeologist bby...

Baalzebup

Op/ op's wife/ op's friend makes obvious joke thread
Gaf responds with new memes, photoshopped pictures and just in general goes crazy.
Op doesn't respond to any of it
Doesn't matter, gaf has found its entertainment for the day, make believing this is real.

Thisisgaf.gif

But this is the best part. Truth didn't matter after 5 minutes into the thread. It just gained a life of its own and will now roll on, generating new funsies for all, regardless of OP participation.

Fun > Everything else.

Gamester

This

M4.jpg

It seems that your husband has been living two lives. In one life, he's Khalifa Jayy, husband to a respectable wife. He has a social security number, pays his taxes, and … helps his wife take out the garbage. The other life is lived in computers, where he frequents the gamer collective the "Neo" and is guilty of virtually every thread creation crime we have a law for. One of these lives has a future, and one of them does not.

and this

Holy shit guys. Best thread for a long time!

PooBone

We're like-minded people but we're outside his little world with his overwatch-sounding wife. The man desires to be free, not heckled.

Top Bottom