• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

why do you take up so much of my husbands time?

strafer

8e0z0YC.gif

how do you make this gif and not end up being 100i2450234759384 mb big?

Dunkley

It's called New Gaming AGE Forum for a reason.

Because once you go to GAF, you spend ages here.

Until we all meet at the new age of forums, NeoNGAF

Hi,
I'm my member's Neo, Gaf. I was wondering what is so interesting about the "Andrea" Why does my member get on this wife thingy and love her and support her?
Can you stop taking up his time, he's got other things to do like.... that reminds me, honey if you read this please do the following:
post the gifs, beg for ports, get a tag, harass the juniors (j/k)

I love you.

"You have no idea of the magnitude of this thing. If she is allowed to infiltrate this world then Khalifa Jayy as you know him ceases to exist. You see, right now I have Relationship Khalifa. But there is also Independent Khalifa. That's the Khalifa you know, the Khalifa you grew up with... Movie Khalifa, Coffee Shop Khalifa, Liar Khalifa, Bawdy Khalifa."

"I love that Khalifa."

"Me too, and he's dying. If Relationship Khalifa walks through this door, he will kill Independent Khalifa. A Khalifa divided against itself cannot stand!"

SmokyDave

Oooh, I can't wait for the exciting moment when the OP joins the thread and expresses his surprise at the fact that his wife logged in under his account, opened a thread to ask a question of the community, coined the hilarious and not-at-all-forced 'The Neo', and then never made another post. Perhaps because that would've blown his her cover.

Boy, it'll sure be a moment to cherish. I hope his nephews are around to revel in the wholesome chuckles.

MattyG

Banned
Oooh, I can't wait for the exciting moment when the OP joins the thread and expresses his surprise at the fact that his wife logged in under his account, opened a thread to ask a question of the community, coined the hilarious and not-at-all-forced 'The Neo', and then never made another post. Perhaps because that would've blown his her cover.

Boy, it'll sure be a moment to cherish. I hope his nephews are around to revel in the wholesome chuckles.
why u gotta doubt Andrea.

Hoje0308

Banned

Don't ruin this for me. I want to BELIEVE.

Glass

I kind of hope he reads the thread title and gets a chuckle out of it before clicking and seeing his own name as OP.

I'm pretty sure two people have said NeoGAF out-loud to me in my whole life. Someone calling it "The Neo" is totally not out of the realm of possibility because the name means nothing to anyone and it's unwieldy.

A few other people have referred to it as "that thing you're always looking at."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6QKqFPRZSA

eznark

Banned

lol

What the...

Edit : lol no. I always call it GAF, but she's all like "why not neo?" it kills me.

Edit two: we use a jug of water in a dispenser thing. She drinks a lot of water.

This is crazy lol. I'm trying to figure out what I was doing when she posted this.

MattyG

Banned
NeoGAF is much like Hotel Calfironia, you can check out but you can never leave.
Black theme on mobile,
white on your desktop device
And Bish said "We are all just members in here,
now you better play nice"
And in EviLore's chambers,
They gathered for the leaks
They post it in bite sized gifs,
Now they all want Project Beast.

Welcome to the Gaming Age Forum
Such a lovely place (such a lovely place)
Such a lovely face
They postin' their gifs on the Gaming Age Forum
What a nice surprise,
ntkrnl was right.

Next thing I remember, I was
Playing games no more
I was always posting in threads
about rumored games I wanted more
"Relax," said the Modbot
"I am programmed to recieve
You can log out any time you like,
But you can never leave!"

Africanus

The voice of reason strikes but once in this thread.
Yet shall any person heed it?

Top Bottom