• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Browser Screenshot Thread

massoluk

Banned
Testing. Does Imgur compress uploaded screenshot? Honestly can't tell.
gpKoI1A.jpg

qatXA2q.jpg

Spoilerific pic from ending

http://i.imgur.com/e4B5usI.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ozL6NDD.jpg

Sanic

I might have to move my Wii U over to my 1080p set after seeing some of these WW shots. Incredible.

OryoN

Is it just me, or does those TW101 pics lose a TON of quaity from their original state, compared to the other 720p games?

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
wiiu_screenshot_tv_012mrbm.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01tvomy.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01hgsh2.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_011qjlv.jpg

Really enjoying this game, certainly has started to get harder I go on. Wrote up some impressions. Might go through all the levels again just to get some nice shots, it's stunning at times.

And I really REALLY need to buy WWHD from the looks of it!

dearodie

Nice texture details:
iThH2gi93ImXg.jpg

Nintendo should do a Zelda RTS, a la Battalion Wars, look at them little critters:
i46eEtY2a2Vpk.jpg

Some bow action inspired by WWHD:
ibjwIxTvD2PMRq.jpg

Always liked the look of this attraction, nice rainbow here:
ibdxXpUgli88o2.jpg

Things getting more intense, just stomped that bird!!
ibb52ASIvxB0lb.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Dat BLOPS2 sub-hd.

Little Inferno :-D

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01c7o3k.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01t3p64.jpg

There is always that one drunk/high chick that will do anything for attention.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01gau8z.jpg

Pirate vs Zombie vs Tetris Ninja: Matrix Battle

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01nyufd.jpg

New Super Mario Bros: U

I thought this game looked really nice while everyone was complaining about it being boring blah blah horse shit.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01vwyry.jpg

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Yep. I played it for a few hours and just got bored of the overly simple and repetitive Lego type gameplay.

Because in later in the story the pace changes quite dramatically and the final mission is epic. Really one of the best final missions in recent years. But if you don't like Lego games in general I can see how you can get bored of this.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Because in later in the story the pace changes quite dramatically and the final mission is epic. Really one of the best final missions in recent years. But if you don't like Lego games in general I can see how you can get bored of this.

Well, I agree with you and I really liked City on Wii U, but I can also see why someone doesn't find it challenging. the pace is "pleasant", let's say.

Frodo

Are you guys uploading directly to IMGUR?

I can't seem to make it work. Tried a few times but it never works. Could anyone shed a light on what I'm doing wrong? Can only make it work with copy.com.

Edit: and they seem kind of compressed:

MxF0AEe.jpg

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Well, I agree with you and I really liked City on Wii U, but I can also see why someone doesn't find it challenging. the pace is "pleasant", let's say.

I agree, that's why I said that I can see how someone could get bored. It's just that if you already have the game it's a pity not too play the final mission. :)
(that's the best I could find)

I really have to take some screenshots of LCU with this new feature now.

Top Bottom