• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -6| How much lower can we go?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
...What use could they possibly have for that? And how can it even tell if people are matching love interests? What is it basing that on?

I feel like I'm missing the point here.

Well it was introduced in episode 17 and its useless so far. Maybe it plays into the plot somehow I do not know yet.

jbug617

Banned
I just youtube Doki Doki toys and they had this cool cellphone looking one. It changes how it lights up based on which face plate is plugged in.

Are you talking about like the Precure Marble Screw attack where they hold hands?
Yeah but rest assured there is more attacks in the same category for you to find.

I wonder why I didn't listen to the Ixion Saga DT OP/ED single any earlier. This is crack in music form.

Then this episode would make you laugh like crazy.

IXION SAGA 19
Karaoke Episode !!

Ixion%20Saga%20DT%20-%2019_02.jpg

BADAM!

Everything in this picture describe perfectly howthis episode went ... The guys are seriously having fun at this ... even in the ending songs they sing ... trully great stuff.

A deeper look at how karaoke works for thos who don't know yet ..

Ixion%20Saga%20DT%20-%2019_01.jpg

Also a nice way to see things
Mariandel voice was trully perfect in her role during this episode , that's some impressive voice work

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Really? It doesn't look like it from all the screens. But still their overall appearance and gestures looks a lot like pander to me -just imagine them with +10 years. I may be strange though.
I think it's just you. It's a show for little girls that found a peripheral market in the twenty-to-thirty male cartoon watching audience, similar to the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic phenomenon.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I just youtube Doki Doki toys and they had this cool cellphone looking one. It changes how it lights up based on which face plate is plugged in.

Those videos of adults reviewing the toys are just inherently wahjah and I can't ever watch them, but have you ever looked at the prices of Precure toys on Amazon.co.jp or elsewhere? I sympathize with the parents of Japan who probably want to murder the show out of existence because the plastic shit is really really fucking expensive for what it is :lol

Your crime is even worse in this case as Doki Doki designs are eyecancer.

It's reassuring. Kind of.

I think it's just you. It's a show for little girls that found a peripheral market in the twenty-to-thirty male cartoon watching audience similar to the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic phenomenon.

I understand it better now. As I hadn't seen it before my visions was kinda biased by jokes and general appropriations made here or there...

Thank you for taking time of explaining it.

cajunator

Banned
Yeah but rest assured there is more attacks in the same category for you to find.

Then this episode would make you laugh like crazy.

IXION SAGA 19
Karaoke Episode !!

Everything in this picture describe perfectly howthis episode went ... The guys are seriously having fun at this ... even in the ending songs they sing ... trully great stuff.

A deeper look at how karaoke works for thos who don't know yet ..

Mariandel voice was trully perfect in her role during this episode , that's some impressive voice work

Thats cool to hear. I really like the marble screw attack. It looks pretty badass.

Im really interested to see if they did as good a job with Mariandel as shangriLa did with developing the character Momoko (also a tranny)

wonzo

Banned
Ixion Saga DT 19

ixionsagadt19.jpg

What better way to end a streak of shit episodes with the best one yet in the whole series. My god, even the awful ED was replaced with an excellent gag one. 10/10

faridmon

It seems some people have relegated themselves to flat out deny the awesomeness of SHAFT.

Anyway, I think I broke a man in the Footy-thread with my Anime Gifs. Anime you are the worst.

Is it me or is the 2nd season of Chihayafuru is even better than the first? I am in love again with this series. What an amazing start to hopefully a fruitful season.

Maedhros

GOOD GOD, WHAT THE FUCK they did with the scene where Mor dances in Magi? Holy shit, it looks like a slideshow... >:

Mor don't deserve this.

Articalys

GOOD GOD, WHAT THE FUCK they did with the scene where Mor dances in Magi? Holy shit, it looks like a slideshow... >:

Mor don't deserve this.
Well, it sort of is quite literally a slideshow -- one of the key animators admitted that they didn't have the in-between frames in time for the episode to air.

Gintama - 101~105

lDLnVh5.jpg

This arc was incredible.
Otaku
Hijikata.
3D vs 2D wife discussion.
Yamazaki. ;____;
Dat Okita
Fighting in the train.
Nice eyes.
Shinsengumi
Yozoruya.
The ending was beatiful,
Itou connected to the entire Shinsengumi.
Yamazaki
. =D
Matsudaira was awesome as always.
"To Love-Ru is super interesting."

Articalys

Seeing that Gintama screenshot again reminds me -- why did the Bakuman anime have to rename Shonen Jump in-show when plenty of other series have gotten away with calling it by its real name? Is it because Bakuman's plot is more involved with the "inside politics" (so to speak) of the magazine or something, so they wanted a less-direct comparison?

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai_-_06

Awesome episode ..

AWESOME.

Just when we had a firm grasp on the situation ... just when everything was about to get dull..

THIS HAPPENS:

10/10 Good job Shaft ..why the hell is this show not more popular?

Maedhros

A1 quality.
ibq8UVIBka5zJN.gif

* vomits *

Goddamit, it was really, really bad episode, quality wise of course. The adaptation was ok (EXCEPT the voices, Magi cast is fucking ridiculous bad, except for the three main characters).

Also, good CG? Can you guys show me some examples? I never find it's use on anime really good, only innofensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom