• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Storm for NE/MA States Friday-Sunday (Up: Blizzard warnings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morgantown, WV

YMovMS9.jpg
GmATp8O.jpg

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Holy Hell, here in Berks PA we have 27" of snow already, AND IT'S STILL COMING down like a whitewash blizzard!!!!

We're being buried in snow. My tractor can't plow it, I've tried, gonna have to dig out by hand tomorrow. And Monday. And maybe even into Tuesday.... :(

lunchtoast

Fuck this storm. I work on Sundays and have to be there. I'm unable to go anywhere until the snow plow comes through the apartment complex. I already shoveled the walkway and around my car and will probably have to hit it up later. Also my gf is supposed to fly out of dulles tomorrow so we have to wait until tomorrow to see if it's going to be canceled.

shiba5

Just saw someone drive down the alley behind my house. Now he's trying to dig his car out at the end of the street. I can't imagine why he attempted to drive out of here. The plows have been working all day but they can't keep ahead of it and there are drifts 6' high in places.

Now he's stuck sideways so the plows can't get through.

megalowho

Took a walk up to Central Park, messy out there but fun. Hardly any vehicles, lots of people on the streets taking it in. Phone died by the time I got to the park so not many pics, will definitely be heading back tomorrow to check out the aftermath.

YF7wu7I.jpg

G3Z8oZw.jpg

Chucker

Wind is picking up fierce outside of Annapolis. Probably about to catch the end of the dry slot that the DC people got an hour ago.

QD2NRRql.jpg

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm in Bellevue hospital
These nurses and PCT's are in Emergency mode...

The FDR is like right outside my window, the snow is ridiculous...

Manhattan looks like soooooo much fun on TV, with pedestrians randomly wandering the streets like zombies on roads that would otherwise be congested with traffic nearly 24/7. You don't get a lot of opportunities like that.

megalowho

Manhattan looks like soooooo much fun on TV, with pedestrians randomly wandering the streets like zombies on roads that would otherwise be congested with traffic nearly 24/7. You don't get a lot of opportunities like that.
It is! Feels like the apocalypse out there, anything goes.

UJ0Lp7q.jpg

Tehalemi

6Sf67ek.jpg

Taken from my window in Upper Manhattan. First blizzard I've experienced in 15 years and this is rad.

My old neighborhood! :') Memories of the blizzard of '96 kicking in, lol.

Here in the Parkchester, Bronx area, everything is so dead silent. No subway noise, no people. Just the sound of the wind covering my windows with snow, and me watching the snow completely swallow my backyard area in whiteness. o__o'

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
This stinks an I wish it'd let up >_<

Outsides so bland lookin' now. White on the ground, white on vehicles, white on buildings, even the skies a big old dome of whiteness!

atomsk

Party Pooper
Well it was nice having power for a few hours this afternoon, because it just went out again.

At least I managed to get a hot shower and charge my 3DS.

okno

6Sf67ek.jpg

Taken from my window in Upper Manhattan. First blizzard I've experienced in 15 years and this is rad.

15 years in Manhattan? The hell have you been?!

Hell's Kitchen is a shitsty right now. The line at the grocery store at 1pm was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom