• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 29 |OT| RematchaMania XXVIII-2: Out with the new and in with the old!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
WM29_OP_02.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
MS Creative dude makes a few tweets alluding to an always-online Xbox, people go bananas, still no confirmation about anything so it's time to go bonkers. System wars bring out the crazies for sure

If you guys actually want to know what actually happened, you can click here.

"No confirmation" doesn't mean people are pulling things out of the ether. When every single leak/rumor coming out about a console says that "always online" is happening, with literally no deviation, and with Microsoft employees going out of their way to defend the concept, then running around saying "no confirmation" doesn't mean anything.

Dead Man

"No confirmation" doesn't mean people are pulling things out of the ether. When every single leak/rumor coming out about a console says that "always online" is happening, with literally no deviation, and with Microsoft employees going out of their way to defend the concept, then running around saying "no confirmation" doesn't mean anything.

Wow, those tweets. What a dick.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I hear you. I think it's a little insane to make choices before anything's actually announced as there's still a lot to show. Give me a REASON to buy into an always-on Xbox. If they can't give me that reason, then I might not bother. They've got plenty of time to give me a reason.

Next thing I know you're gonna charge me for air Htown!

PWS' Supercard's results are...weird. Weird card anyway, but weird results.

PWS' Supercard's results are...weird. Weird card anyway, but weird results.

Maff choking out Steen was pretty unexpected (even if he did kick out of a Burning Hammer), Liger was always going over though, but good of Richards to take the fall. Also, I kinda want to see that Rock & Roll Express vs Briscoe Brothers tag match.

Oh, and this happened;

CHOO CHOO!

Carnby

Real Ending:
Back and forth match, tons of rest holds

The Rock has Cena down

The Rock motions the five khuckle shuffle to mock Cena
Cena gets up when The Rock's back is turned and quickly AAs The Rock

WINNER AND NEW WWE CHAMPION
JEAAHHHHHNNNNN CEEEENAAAA

It's so lame, that it just might happen. Ugh.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It begins!

Tonight (this afternoon, really) is the night!

Lots of exciting shit going on. Wonder how GAF-meetup is going. Hopefully there's been at least one body slam.

SHIMMER TOMORROW!

Pavaloo

Sunny I here ya, I always stay out of the gaming side these days, I just can't handle it.

I agree, Xbox outrage is completely premature because of MS' official silence. I know about leaks from credible sources and I know about the tweets the guy made, but we still don't know. He could totally be defending the idea online and poking fun at it because how big of an uproar they already have on their hands.

Having your console always online no matter what is a huge deal for sure, I absolutely agree, which is why I don't necessarily see it happening from a business sense (they know they must have sold a bunch of xboxes that never made it online), and I'll wait for them to actually announce something before I go throwing a fit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Which wrestler has some of the best photoshops out there? Is it Dave?

Aiii

So not worth it
The WrestleMania PPV stream on wwe.com went up from 15 euro's to 18 euro's.

Luckily I ordered it last week.

You wanna talk uncivilized? Line in the sand brah. #FACE or #HEEL. Now's not the time to be weak.

You think I care about your boy? About Cena Nation? About your alliances? Your alliances don't mean a damn thing on #SWERVE. We know the truth and see through your lines, your games, and your weak logic.

#SWERVE #ROCK

Aiii

So not worth it
What does #rock mean anyway? This has nothing to do with Cena turning or not.

#swerve is just a pussy way out of saying I don't know, it could be both.

Terrible choices, terrible teams.

What does #rock mean anyway? This has nothing to do with Cena turning or not.

#swerve is just a pussy way out of saying I don't know, it could be both.

Terrible choices, terrible teams.

#ROCK means that The Rock is retaining the title at WM. He isn't losing to Cena. In the end, the title means the most. THE MOST COVETED CHAMPIONSHIP IN ALL OF WRESTLING.

If you don't pick one of our sides I will put a VOODOO CURSE on your workout plan. You don't want that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7XkkSRT65s

not afraid brah

tumblr_mk2t1ysECV1rrr2r7o1_400.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Still one of my favorites, amazing and nuanced and perfect.

fQQ51MS.jpg

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
#SWERVE, #ROCK are the only smart choices.

The rest are uncivilized.

Going off the air without the match being finished because it'll drive the internet fans crazy? Rarely seen actually in action unless you buy a movie ticket?

#Face can at least look in a mirror and see itself, because it has eyes.
#Heel can walk alone, or 500 miles and then 500 more without shame.

#Swerve will just feel dirty and lead nowhere, #Rock will just take your money from the The Tooth Fairy and laugh.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'm not doing the heel/face thing because frankly Cena isn't worth the time or thought.

When was the last time he was even in an entertaining match that did not involve CM Punk?

BFIB

I'm not doing the heel/face thing because frankly Cena isn't worth the time or thought.

When was the last time he was even in an entertaining match that did not involve CM Punk?

The fact that the only person who can make Cena look believable in the ring is Punk, says a lot about Punk as a wrestler.

EDIT: I'm also about to finally watch NJPW. Here's hoping its good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom