• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 29 |OT| RematchaMania XXVIII-2: Out with the new and in with the old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna give my predictions now before I forget.

Miz/Barret - Miz with the figure four. 7:30. It took A LOT to write that.

Rio/Swagger - Ricardo hits swagger with the crutch, Rio wins with the finisher. 13:35. Ziggler does NOT cash in.
Jericho/Fandango - Gonna go with a heel style win. Holding the tights. Sets up a rematch down the line. 6:55. Fandango promo before AND after the match.
HellNo/ZiggE - AJ pulls some distraction with Kane. E hits his finisher on Bryan for the win. 9:45.
Ryback/Henry - Ryback will use a modified Shellshock. A quick Samoan drop. 5:55. Bonus - Henry will get a lot of cheers.
WWE/Weekend promo

Hoss/Sheild - Show gives the Knock out punch to Ambrose. 11:35.
HHH/Lesnar - Brock wins with the F5. 25:50. 6min standing O for the game. HBK/HHH hug it out and walk to the back.
HOF promo

Funks/Scholars - Funks, Clay pinning Cody. 2:45. 5min of stupid dancing. PISS BREAK.
Punk/Taker - Entrances for both eat up 10mins. Taker wins with an 2nd Tombstone. 24:30. Druids carry Punk to the back. Paul's memory graphic with some fireworks.

Diddy performance 10min
Main Event promo vid with entrances eat up another 10 min.
Rock/Cena - Cena wins with a FU heel turn. Johnny Ace helps with a distraction. Cena smiles while garbage is flung to the ring. 28:30.

WM will end around 10:57pm.

There should have been a 5th one for sure, especially for Rock.
Origin Rock, Heel Rock, Hollywood Rock, Team Bring it Rock. Where's Face Rock w/thousand dollar shirts that carried the company from 2000-2002?

Hi res picture of this so much going on in one shot

WM29_Press_48.jpg

Chopper

Gonna give my predictions now before I forget.

Miz/Barret - Miz with the figure four. 7:30. It took A LOT to write that.

Rio/Swagger - Ricardo hits swagger with the crutch, Rio wins with the finisher. 13:35. Ziggler does NOT cash in.
Jericho/Fandango - Gonna go with a heel style win. Holding the tights. Sets up a rematch down the line. 6:55. Fandango promo before AND after the match.
HellNo/ZiggE - AJ pulls some distraction with Kane. E hits his finisher on Bryan for the win. 9:45.
Ryback/Henry - Ryback will use a modified Shellshock. A quick Samoan drop. 5:55. Bonus - Henry will get a lot of cheers.
WWE/Weekend promo

Hoss/Sheild - Show gives the Knock out punch to Ambrose. 11:35.
HHH/Lesnar - Brock wins with the F5. 25:50. 6min standing O for the game. HBK/HHH hug it out and walk to the back.
HOF promo

Funks/Scholars - Funks, Clay pinning Cody. 2:45. 5min of stupid dancing. PISS BREAK.
Punk/Taker - Entrances for both eat up 10mins. Taker wins with an 2nd Tombstone. 24:30. Druids carry Punk to the back. Paul's memory graphic with some fireworks.

Diddy performance 10min
Main Event promo vid with entrances eat up another 10 min.
Rock/Cena - Cena wins with a FU heel turn. Johnny Ace helps with a distraction. Cena smiles while garbage is flung to the ring. 28:30.

WM will end around 10:57pm.

#Heel

Chopper

Ryback on his desire to top Cena:

"My goal is to take over the #1 position from John Cena and take over the company. I'm not shy about saying it. John, I respect him more than anyone, he's a very hard working individual. He's been on top for 8-10 years now and he's been untouchable. I am the one guy that can touch him and I believe I can outsell him on merchandise, and I can do things he has not yet done."

It begins.

#Heel

strobogo

Banned
He has 5 moves. FU, STFU, Protobomb, 5KS, and Shoulder Tackle. Sometimes the super fameasser, but it seems like he hasn't done that for a while. Get it right.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ryback heel turn to face Cena, not the other way around, guys! Ryback's an easy turn.

RkOwnage

I just noticed that CM Punk is wearing a Cesaro shirt...damn I am late, but #respect for sticking up for a fellow talented performer that was shamelessly left off the main card (is he even on the preshow at this point?)

Pavaloo

I just noticed that CM Punk is wearing a Cesaro shirt...damn I am late, but #respect for sticking up for a fellow talented performer that was shamelessly left off the main card (is he even on the preshow at this point?)

He was supposed to have a match with Sin Cara, but Sin Cara got injured.

RkOwnage

He was supposed to have a match with Sin Cara, but Sin Cara got injured.

surprise surprise there. Couldn't they throw a Kofi/Cesaro match together, it'd at least be entertaining...or a Ryder/Cesaro match. I don't know, put this man on the card tho damnit!!

Do you think they are going to do the whole "collapse the ring" thing? It might help them with HHH and Brock after and then they can fix it whilst a band plays or something.

I guess it could happen but I think it'd be a huge waste, as the crowd is going to shit on him no matter what he does, so it won't come off the way the WWE would want it to.

So is that blonde chick replacing the ridiculously hot brunette dancer with Curtango?

Yeah. She's Summer Rae on NXT and is TERRIBLE in the ring (though she's only been wrestling for 2 years, so that's expected), so hopefully she's a good enough dancer to keep that spot and we never have to see her wrestle again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom