• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoKKeR

Actually before I jet, someone should seriously make a thread about that Nerdleaks shit. Not sure if it's new thread worthy, but I'm sure some people might see it and decide to jump offline while they wait for the conference.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Details about a previously leaked title (FH3)

Forza Horizon 3

Yes, 100% true. Thanks to our inseder we know what Microsoft will show at this E3 2016, so we are publishing here the first thing we know: Playground Games will show Forza Horizon 3, as expected. The title is the first to be shown at the conference, after the slot about Xbox One S (which starts at $299). So, here are all info about this game (SPOILER ALERT if don’t want to know anything!):

Lamborghini Centenario;
It is set in Australia;
Extreme terrains;
The largest open-world ever built by PG;
Largest car roster ever seen in Horizon;
4 player campain co-op;
Exclusive Xbox One & Windows 10;
Available September 27, 2016.

jbug617

Banned
I suggest staying away from Gaf. People are going to make a new thread everytime Nerdleaks post something and Nerdleaks are going to leak the entire conference.

You don't see why not? I mean really? No MP paywall means many won't have to pay for subs anymore, and the majority will absolutely do that.
Yeah, but they'd also be throwing stuff to keep people subscribing.

For instance, do you think people wouldn't be interested in a all you can play subscription even if it didn't had a mp paywall?

That me done now, less than 4 hours to go and I certainly don't want to get anything else spoiled.

How do I log onto GAF and access the Xbox E3 thread without seeing everything (that's leaked and has had threads made about them) else on the first page? Fuck.

VinFTW

What I don't get about leaking all this stuff is why do it?

For the attention, sure.

But it's not like it's YOU that's getting the attention. You're just some made up fantasy persona with an avatar that's not even your own face.

Idk. It's fucking 4 hours till E3. Can't they just wait? There should be a gentlemans agreement in the spirit of the E3 holiday.

SpacLock

Oh god. Fucking lame.

Please make a separate spoiler thread so those of us that would like everything revealed the way it was intended can just stay in here and enjoy it.

ekim

Oh god. Fucking lame.

Please make a separate spoiler thread so those of us that would like everything revealed the way it was intended can just stay in here and enjoy it.

Yeah. There is a thread about the leaks. We should keep them out of here.

thenexus6

I hope people don't start making separate threads for everything on here. One leaked thread is fine, but I don't want to come off gaf for the first of the day.

Hitta93

Banned
At this scale? Yeah no.

Microsoft probably isn't all too happy that their marquee games are getting leaked by one-sentence twitter posts.

The info is going to come out eventually regardless, I just feel the leaks create buzz around the show and maybe get more people interested in the brand for at least a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom