• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol people getting upset at people spoiling a marketing keynote

Ah, c'mon. It's not just that.

Nature of the games industry is that it's an INDUSTRY; it's parts science, engineering, and yeah, business. The pageantry of it all is exciting, nothing wrong with that.

lol people getting upset at people spoiling a marketing keynote

If people want to seek out leaks then more power to them, I'm sure though there are some people who would like to see the surprises unfold first hand whilst watching the conference, myself included.

Don't see where the issue is or were you the kind of person who walked up to people waiting in line to see The Usual Suspects at the cinema and just start shouting at them
it's the cripple!

RoKKeR

Nature of the games industry is that it's an INDUSTRY; it's parts science, engineering, and yeah, business. The pageantry of it all is exciting, nothing wrong with that.
This. Does it ultimately matter that this gets leaked? No, but there is nothing wrong with wanting a few surprises and fun moments during an event that is known for providing such surprises. You can't tell me Sony's big 3 announcements last year wouldn't have hit with just a little bit less of a bang if they were all leaked beforehand.

Vire

Just teasing, of course I get excited too.

I just don't really care about 'spoilers' per se.

ekim

Wow. They leaked more. They really know the schedule saying which game comes after which just like they attended the rehearsals.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
26 billion.

Lol. Someone is getting PAID ^^

Stupid is one word for it. LinkedIn has never made a profit higher than 50 million a year and in the past years it was losing money. Revenue is under 3 billion a year. And all that money just to get 400 million people to upgrade to Windows 10?

Salty Hippo

This is the first Microsoft conference I go in with ZERO expectations. I have this unshakeable belief that it will be complete shit. Feels good. Peaceful.

Boke1879

Honestly while I think it makes more sense for FFXV to be at the Sony show. Good on ms and them. SE needs to remind people the game is actually coming out for the Xbox One. Any potential sales they get because of it is welcome.

Kssio_Aug

The info is going to come out eventually regardless, I just feel the leaks create buzz around the show and maybe get more people interested in the brand for at least a day.

Or, maybe, the effect will be rather negative as its actually already being. People leaking, some freaking out, and others making fun of the situation. It totally breaks the hype of the moment. I didn't mind (too much) the leaks of yesterday, but this is too much!

E3 is a big event! People should stop pretending there's nothing wrong about leaking it all, when that's the most exciting gaming event of the year.

The show is exciting for fans, and a big thing por both MS and gaming developers! But I'm pretty sure people here know this, they're just pretending they don't.

shoreu

I kinda hope the dude leaking gets caught and fired. A lot of work goes into this conference. And now some douche is spoiling their work

Hitta93

Banned
Or, maybe, the effect will be rather negative as its actually already being. People leaking, some freaking out, and others making fun of the situation. It totally breaks the hype of the moment. I didn't mind the leaks of yesterday, but this is too much!

E3 is a big event! Peple should stop pretending there's nothing wrong about leaking it all, when that's the most exciting gaming event of the year.

The show is exciting for fans, and a big thing por both MS and gaming developers! But I'm pretty sure people here know this, they're just pretending they don't.
The hype is happening now. People will still tune in and watch.

I just think you're overexaggerating.

TBiddy

I kinda hope the dude leaking gets caught and fired. A lot of work goes into this conference. And now some douche is spoiling their work

Most likely, as someone posted earlier, some low-life working at the conference center, who has seen or heard the rehearsals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom