• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

WadeitOut

Oh. Still, I don't think these leaks are as big as last year's, and I don't believe Microsoft's biggest surprises of its conference rested in a Slim model and DR4.

Right. That's what my comment means. I am saying this is stuff that we already knew about other than the Ori game.

thuway

god how awful would it be if someone spoiled forza 7

You just did. O_O

04_Oh_My_God_Japan.jpg

CSX

A new Forza spinoff which they will push to eventually have the call of duty strategy of 3 games , 3 year cycle , 3 devs.

My body is ready for all of that

SOR5

Following the moves of some of the insiders

Theyre acting, really fucking strange. All the big figures are acting so strange. Their reactions are strange, their insinuations are strange. Nothing clicks.

FordGTGuy

Banned
Oh! I had no idea about that. What spurned on that speculation?

A few things:

* Dan Greenawalt saying after E3 2014 that he doesn't see Motorsport and Horizon being the only Forza titles but he doesn't know what will happen in the next 10 years.

* Phil Spencer saying that another Forza franchise could be possible but he'd have to talk with the devs about ideas.

* Petersen Museum Forza Motorsport event(specifically said to be Forza Motorsport) happening after the E3 conference with the FanFest.

* FanFest T-shirts are Forza Motorsport instead of Forza Horizon for E3 even though Horizon 3 is what is clearly being announced.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Right. That's what my comment means. I am saying this is stuff that we already knew about other than the Ori game.

Yeah, sorry, I didn't mean to imply you thought otherwise. =P

I can't wait to see Ori 2 though. That excites me more than DR4 or a Slim model, funnily enough.

Chris1

Does Forza sell enough to warrant another spin off?

Forza sells pretty good, maybe not out the gates but they've got loooong legs and don't drop in price that much usually (FH2 hardly ever did anyways)

Forza 6 is still in the UK charts every week and never dropped out I don't think. FH2 was the same, the first time it dropped out it was like 10 months in.

We know Forza 6 did over 1M in 2015 at least. Edit: And I guess horizon 2 aswell?

SOR5

Absolutely everything is pointing to this conference being stellar, if its dissapointing, it'll sting for sure.

But not once have I ever seen this amount of "Guys, its going to be fucking great" and "guys, seriously, this is going to aggressive" hints from insiders for an MS conference

bestfieldscup

Neo Member
Absolutely everything is pointing to this conference being stellar, if its dissapointing, it'll sting for sure.

But not once have I ever seen this amount of "Guys, its going to be fucking great" and "guys, seriously, this is going to aggressive" hints from insiders for an MS conference

source of these hints?

disappointing with all of the leaks so far and that we know what some of the games look like already.

leaked:
- Dead Rising 4
- New Zombie game
- Recore
- Ori 2
- XB Slim

most likely:
- Crackdown
- Forza
- Gears
- Halo Wars 2

Throw in a few indie games and that can be the line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom