• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSX

disappointing with all of the leaks so far and that we know what some of the games look like already.

leaked:
- Dead Rising 4
- New Zombie game
- Recore
- Ori 2
- XB Slim

most likely:
- Crackdown
- Forza
- Gears
- Halo Wars 2

Throw in a few indie games and that can be the line up.

you left out a 2nd forza game on leaked :p

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
disappointing with all of the leaks so far and that we know what some of the games look like already.

leaked:
- Dead Rising 4
- New Zombie game
- Recore
- Ori 2
- XB Slim

most likely:
- Crackdown
- Forza
- Gears
- Halo Wars 2

Wasn't DR4 the Zombie game everyone was talking about? Or there is another zombie game? and Recore and Slim, I wouldn't call it a leak. It was known for months.

I fully expect Forza Undergound about street racing culture and tuning cars

That would be dope as hell, Forza Underground or even Forza Burnout.

Miles X

leaked:
- Dead Rising 4
- New Zombie game
- Recore
- Ori 2
- XB Slim

most likely:
- Crackdown
- Forza
- Gears
- Halo Wars 2

As great as those games could be, I don't think there is anything there that would have been an "omg" moment, not even close really. Just be excited about seeing them in action!

WadeitOut

Wasn't DR4 the Zombie game everyone was talking about? Or there is another zombie game? and Recore and Slim, I wouldn't call it a leak. It was known for months.

That would be dope as hell, Forza Underground or even Forza Burnout.

Both DR4 and the State of Decay game leaked last week.

Playing Forza Horizon 2 as we speak. Still such a good looking and fun game. I would be very ok with a third Horizon game. Give me a beautiful landscape with mountains and waterfalls and forests and so on.

Wonder how much better it could look. Oh and give me snow.

Elfstruck

leaked:
- Dead Rising 4
- New Zombie game
- Recore
- Ori 2
- XB Slim

most likely:
- Crackdown
- Forza
- Gears
- Halo Wars 2

No Battletoad, wtf? :p

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
1lzAThWbRpmoSp4s5-lB_g.jpeg

Wait, so when I guessed Forza Gotham Racing I was right?

daTRUballin

leaked:
- Dead Rising 4
- New Zombie game
- Recore
- Ori 2
- XB Slim

most likely:
- Crackdown
- Forza
- Gears
- Halo Wars 2

You forgot about Sea of Thieves, Scalebound, and possibly Battletoads and Age of Empires.

RyanW

Posted in the Halo 5 OT in regards to Halo Wars 2. Didn't noticed it being posted here or I'm just blind:

HW 2 campaign looks awesome :) and release date is
feb 2017
Delay? WHY??? :(
The trailer i saw said Feb 21 2017 at the end so 99% it's true.

Also there are 2 different editions + season pass

Deluxe includes season pass and if i remember correctly costs $80~

Where's this AOE talks coming from..I love AOE but is there any reliable source about this?

At least we know Decisive games are bringing back a beloved strategy franchise, and it's probably an IP MS owns. So it's AOE, AOM or Rise of Nations. AOE is easily the biggest of them all.

Don't know about leaks, but it's common sense.
Hoping for AoM 2, though.

Posted in the Halo 5 OT in regards to Halo Wars 2. Didn't noticed it being posted here or I'm just blind:

One one hand - fuck.

On the other hand, Gears 4, Recore, and Forza Horizon 3 still makes for a good holiday season. I'd rather they spread their exclusives out instead of letting them get massacred in the holidays.

so with Skate 4 not appearing at EA, and the "leaked" image with Skate 3 BC being an Xbox One cover, is Skate 4 going to be at Microsoft?

Because if there's no Skate 4, there's no reason for EA to exist anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom