• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games Showcase 2024 + Call of Duty Direct | Official Neogaf |OT|

Are you hyped for the event?

• Yes

Votes: 143 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 49 16.5%
  • Neither, but i will watch it for the new games

Votes: 105 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Draugoth

Gold Member
nivNBou.jpeg

3vOkIvN.jpeg

XJNqbVi.jpeg

G8ngVnw.jpeg

lGnS6hA.jpeg

Q: Where i Can Watch the Xbox Showcase at June 9th?

The show will also be streamed out simultaneously on regional Xbox and Bethesda channels around the globe.

Please note the /Xbox, /Bethesda and /ActivisionGames streams on YouTube will be in 4K at 60fps, while all other channels will be 1080p / 60fps.​

Q: Is the event available in languages other than English?
A: This year’s double-feature of the Xbox Games Showcase and Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 Direct will be streamed live on Sunday, June 9 at 10am PT to YouTube.com/Xbox with English captions, and our other live languages will be available via regional Xbox channels. We will add all 57 additional languages to the video on demand (VOD) upload following the event.​

The languages we will support live on our Xbox channels are Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, Canadian French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Castilian Spanish, Mexican Spanish and Turkish.

The YouTube stream will be broadcast in 4K/60, and as with any live broadcast, there may be dips in streaming quality based on bandwidth. The VOD show, once uploaded, should have the highest quality experience as it is not live.

The easiest way to find your preferred language is to go to your region’s Xbox page, or by viewing on the official Xbox YouTube channel at YouTube.com/Xbox and clicking the gear icon in the lower right corner.​

Q: Is Xbox Games Showcase going to be Accessible to those with low/no hearing or low/no vision?
A: There will be a version of the show with Audio Descriptions (AD) in English on the Xbox YouTube channel, American Sign Language (ASL) on Xbox’s YouTube channel and the /XboxASL Twitch channel, and British Sign Language (BSL) on Xbox On’s YouTube channel at YouTube.com/XboxOn.

Q: I’m not going to be able to watch, where can I find out what was announced?

A: As announcements roll out during the broadcast, the Xbox Wire team will be publishing detailed blog posts for key announcements right here on Xbox Wire (with localized versions in Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, LATAM Spanish, and Japanese to follow). A full show recap will be published on Xbox Wire immediately following the end of Xbox Games Showcase, and a separate recap for Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 Direct will go live after that show ends. Plus, stay tuned to Xbox Wire in the days following the show for more exclusive articles.​

Q: Will Xbox be broadcasting post-show content?

Starting from Monday, June 10 and running throughout that week, the Official Xbox Podcast will be airing a series of special episodes offering updates and deeper dives into titles featured during Xbox Games Showcase. These shows will be published daily on Xbox’s YouTube channel and podcast services, with accompanying articles on Xbox Wire. We look forward to sharing more details after the Showcase concludes.​

3RTtfKw.jpeg

RibHBDH.jpeg

k9Gk0I5.jpeg

o57bodyo9z

Last edited:

feynoob

Gold Member
If I really want something from this event, it's all COD games on gamepass.
But I know that won't happen sadly. But one can be wrong.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Wild last minute 4chan rumor out of nowhere that FF16 w/ all DLC gets announced for Pc/Xbox tomorrow, releasing on Game Pass in October.

Very likely not true but weirder things have happened.

bender

What time is it?
Wild last minute 4chan rumor out of nowhere that FF16 w/ all DLC gets announced for Pc/Xbox tomorrow, releasing on Game Pass in October.

Very likely not true but weirder things have happened.

My dad works for Square and they are going to announce and release FF17 tomorrow exclusive to the Xbox handheld that will also be announced.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
My dad works for Square and they are going to announce and release FF17 tomorrow exclusive to the Xbox handheld that will also be announced.

If that rumor turns out to be true, I'm gonna take your shiny metal ass to the scrapyard.

• LOL
Reactions: Isa

Fredrik

This is E3 for me. Can’t wait!

Hoping for a Gears 6 trailer, don’t care if it’s just a mad world teaser, I just want to see where they’re going with it, the tone, story, characters. I already know I’ll like the gameplay, favorite MS IP now when Ori is likely dead.
But I’ve actually only finished 1,4,5 so an updated collection of 1-3 would be very interesting as well.

ElRenoRaven

I can't wait. Honestly I'd hope for confirmation of more playstation games but realistically I don't see that. Still who knows what now today holds. We shall see.

nemiroff

Gold Member
I usually don't get excited over these things, but with this one there's at least some hope compared to what was presented by others recently.

There's a few things in there that I'm extraordinarily interested in, like MSFS2024 (which will decide which new VR headset to go for) And also a few others, like f.ex. Doom.. we'll see..

Last edited:

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
I’m curious what they will bring on the table. Everything CoD related is going to be easily skippable.

FeralEcho

I'm actually pretty hyped for this and I haven't turned on my Xbox in 4 months but new Doom and Gears 6 reaaally make me excited to see this. Also other 3rd party games that might be announced. Maybe Silksong release date.

I'm more excited for this than I was for PlayStation's state of shit and that's my main console...Goes to show how far Sony has fallen with their communication...

HerjansEagleFeeder

Gold Member
Not hyped at all, but just the stuff that is confirmed to be shown is interesting enough to make this worthwhile. Also, how does Microsoft manage to find dates and times that work well for a European audience but Sony doesn't? This detail alone makes this an easy decision for me.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Hyped? I haven't been this hyped for a game conference in years. We could possibly see:

Perfect Dark
Doom the dark ages
Fable
Indiana Jones
Age of Mythology
Avowed
Gears 6
State of Decay 3
Oblivion remake
Fallout 3 remaster
Flight Simulator 2024

Plus a load of new announcements AND possibly the Xbox handheld.

I'm fapping good tonight

Last edited:

Robb

Gold Member
Not particularly hyped for this, but I’ll check it out and hope they can surprise me.

Top Bottom