• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games Showcase 2024 + Call of Duty Direct | Official Neogaf |OT|

Are you hyped for the event?

• Yes

Votes: 143 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 49 16.5%
  • Neither, but i will watch it for the new games

Votes: 105 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

and Parris from Kinda Funny Games

qSKSzoU.jpeg

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Yeah i saw several comments here saying "well Xbox just blew their entire load in one show" but i had a feeling they just showed soooome of their upcoming games. But far from ALL of them.

Yeah, we didn't see Clockwork, Contraband, Everwild (lol). Also, if Doom Dark Ages is real that means there's a huge chance the FO3 and Oblivion remake/sters are also in development, so they'll need to show those off too.

Jesb

After watching doom it made me think how perfect that developer would be to make a gears game. Probably do it bettter than who’s doing it now.

DaGwaphics

Yeah I know. I mean all the exciting Activision games and all the previous COD games. They aren’t on gamepass yet. I bet t\hey\ are saving gem for the price hike or a special call of duty tier.

Some of those might have existing agreements and things like that also.

DaGwaphics

It’s possible some do I guess. Though the fact that they already get to put BLOPS 6 on GP makes me think not, and even if some are, what about all the ones that aren’t?

Some of the Sony agreements have limits that extend beyond the original 1yr marketing period for a certain time.

Top Bottom